CHAPTER 32

AUDELIA'S POV

The sound of the string snapping gets drowned by the pounding of the rain over the car's roof as Lorenzo tugs on it, tearing my thong off my body, the material digging into my skin before falling off and getting discarded somewhere.

My body instantly gets hot, every inch of my skin feeling like its on fire at the realisation that I am naked and his hands resting on my thigh. I can feel the wetness coating my inner thighs as I feel completely bare.

His eyes rake my body, hot and fiery that has me wanting his hands on my body. To feel his hand on every inch of my skin.

"You are so beautiful," His voice is raspy, almost strained as he takes in my body. "Perfect." He kisses me on the lips.

"Xaen," I pant against his lips. "Touch me." My voice is desperate as I feel my pussy throb, wanting some sort of friction and relief.

Not skipping a beat, his hands that were resting on my thighs move upwards to my inner thighs. My gasp is swallowed by him as he parts my legs further apart before his one hand cups me between my legs.

My eyes flutter at the sensation as a jolt of pleasure shoots straight from where he holds me throughout my entire body. I take in a sharp intake of breath as his hold tightens, the pleasure mixing with slight pain turning into a feeling of ecstasy.

I feel shivers pass through my body when his fingers move along my wet folds at a slow pace. One of my hand finds its way into his hair, fisting his locks while my nails dig into his shoulder like it is my anchor, preventing me from floating away, haziness taking over my senses when he flicks a thumb over my clit.

His thumb presses on my clit, hard, wrenching a moan out of me before moving up and down my folds. I feel my stomach tighten at the sensation. His thumb circles the bundle of nerves, applying slight pressure. My grip on his shoulder tightens and I feel my legs shake.

"Xaen." My moan is swallowed with his lips that cover mine when he plunges one finger inside me. He works his finger in and out of me in his usual, slow and torturous pace, all the while his thumb presses on my clit.

My eyes close as I take in a sharp intake of breath when he inserts another finger inside me. He scissors his fingers inside me, evoking a moan from me at the feel of his fingers over my walls. He nibbles on my lower lip as his fingers continue their ministrations on my throbbing core.

We pull away, my breathing heavy from both the kiss and his fingers that move in and out of me. I cry out as he thrusts another finger, filling me completely and stretching me. I nearly lose it when his finger hits my G-spot, taking me one step closer to unravelling all over him.

My back arches from the bolt of pleasure that moves up my spine. He takes one of my nipples in his mouth, repeating his previous actions, delivering the right amount of pain and pleasure.

"Don't stop." I say breathlessly as my head falls back.

"I don't intend to." His hot breath against my skin has goosebumps raising all over my skin before he goes back to assaulting my sensitive nipple.

The pit of my stomach feels uncontrollably tight as I feel myself clench around his fingers. With the pressure on my clit, his mouth on my nipple and his fingers that keep working me, I feel so close to an orgasm.

I move my hips slowly, grinding against his fingers as I chase the orgasm that is so close.

His finger hits my G-spot once again and at the same time, his thumb flicks my clit. Everything that has been building up inside me comes crashing down.