CHAPTER 31

AUDELIA'S POV

"I like you Xaen."

My heart thumps in my ribcage at an abnormally fast pace while I await his response, his face giving away nothing about his inner feelings- if he is even feeling anything.

I feel my heart do a somersault, skipping a beat as I receive the awaited response. Only, it is not verbal but physical.

My brain and heart both go into a frenzy mode when his lips crash on mine, domineering and burning just like his touch. His hand that was on my side grips my waist in a possessive hold. His hand that was around my throat moves to my nape, more possessive and assertive than that on my waist.

He pulls me closer to him, pulling me on my tiptoes. I balance myself by placing my hands on his shoulder, kissing him back feverishly.

The kiss is hot, head-turning, animalistic and simply out of control.

His teeth nibble on my lower lip before sucking it into his mouth, biting and soothing the burn with his tongue. His presence invades my every sense, his scent conquering every part of my body like they were his to begin with.

He forces my lips apart, causing me to moan into the kiss as he thrusts his tongue inside my mouth, devouring me completely.

It feels like I am being claimed by him. Each stroke of his tongue feels like his mark being imprinted on me, on my heart, on my soul as I completely lose myself to him. The kiss feels equally suffocating and liberating.

His tongue brushes mine, sending my brain spiraling down into dizziness. Light headedness seeps through me and I feel hazy, like I am floating while he continues ravaging my mouth. My eyes flutter close as he tips my head back.

He grunts into the kiss as I tug on his locks. His calloused hand moves across my bare skin between my skirt and top. My gasp is swallowed by him when his hand around my waist lifts me up. I immediately wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him close to me.

He pulls away not long after, his harsh breathing mirroring mine. His face is adorned with a smirk as he takes in my disoriented look. "Let's continue this somewhere else."

I nod, not trusting how my voice will come out. He puts me down and his hand closes around my wrist instantly, opening the door and leading us out of the room.

The entire way out of the club is a blur to me as my mind keeps going back to the fact that I just kiss Lorenzo Xaen D'Angelo and I liked it. I liked it a lot, maybe too much, way too much and it was the best kiss I ever had in my life. I need his lips on mine again.

Outside, it is pouring but that does not stop him as he pulls me through the parking lot, the heavy rain drenching our clothes in seconds while I just follow him. He stops in front of a black car- his car- and opens the door to the backseat, allowing me to enter first.

I am not given time to take in the interior of the car as I get pulled on his lap with my legs on either sides of him and hands on his broad shoulders. The water falls down his hair in rivulets, flowing down his face. I claim his lips in another kiss, wanting the same electrifying feeling once again.

My hands descend from his shoulders to his chest where his hard muscles flex under my palm. My hand comes to a rest on his left side of his chest, right over his heart which beats as an erratic rate, almost similar to mine.

The entire sensation is enhanced with our compact surrounding leaving little to no space between our bodies, the dim interior of the car and the only sounds being that of our harsh breathing and the symphony of the rain.