The Interview

The four of you arrived at the same building you had first been in when you arrived. And for some reason it felt nostalgic, even though you had only been there once, and it was only just earlier that day.

Then the four of you went inside and up the stairs. You entered the room you had been turned away from, sorta.

"Okay just sit down anywhere and we'll get this thing started," Blitzø said with a clap to emphasize his enthusiasm.

You sat down on a red cushioned chair that was positioned in front of a cheap looking wooden desk with coffee stains, unorganized office supplies, and red stains that you thought may have been blood.

"So what was your profession as a human?" Blitzø asked.

"I was apart of the government actually and I gathered information on other governments and criminals." You responded.

The three imps stared at you in wonder and disbelief. You knew why though, whenever you would tell someone about your job, they would just stare at you like you were insane or something.

"Hold on you expect us to believe that you worked for whatever government you were apart of?" The white-haired imp asked twirling his finger at you.

"Yes, yes I do." You replied.

The three imps continued to stare at you.

"What did you say your name was hon?" Millie asked.

"I never said what my name was but it's Y/N." You replied.

"Never heard it before." Blitzø said.

"I wasn't a very well known person." You told him.

"Okay fine, let's test out your skills," Blitzø said and walked towards another room in the office, the went inside.

He came back out holding a fairly new looking computer. "Here," he said handing you the computer, "show me whatcha got."

He then proceeded to place a paper with information on a person, but it was very vague. "We've been looking for this guy a client asked us to kill but, we haven't found the right guy yet, due to the lack of information," Blitzø said.

You smirked, opened the computer and got straight to work. The tapping of your fingers hitting the keys filled the room. The imps stared at you in awe, but you were to busy concentrating to notice.

"Bingo!" You exclaimed, turning the computer to face them, "Found your guy."

Blitzø picked up the paper and looked at the computer, comparing the two pieces of information.

"HOLY SHIT!", the imp yelled, "HOW THE HELL IS IT SO FUCKING ACCURATE?"

You shrugged, "look man I was just good at my job."

"Well you're in luck, 'cause you're hired!" Blitzø threw up his arms in enthusiasm.

"Yay..." you responded in a monotone voice.

"Oh come on hon, this means we get to party!" The female imp tossed you a bottle of beer.

Heh, I could get used to this, you thought to yourself as you popped the cap off and started to chug.

You threw up your arm that held the beer, "What the hell are we waiting for then? Lets get this fucking party started!"

A/N: Hey guys sorry this chapter was so short to be honest I didn't actually anticipate people reading this as soon as I published it and well I'm a bit of a wattpad reader myself so... but anyways I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying the story, and if you aren't why the hell are you still here, leave before you encounter the inevitability of cringe. Anyways I'm gonna shut up before I say some other weird shit, catch y'all on the rewind!