If You Marry A Shark It'll Bite You In The Ass

You hold Millie's hand, "He'll be fine, Millie. I promise."

"I know, it's just, why would he keep this from me?" Millie looks at the floor.

"He probably wanted to get rid of his past for good, sometimes the best way to get over something, is to leave it behind." You squeeze Millie's hand (PLATONICALLY), "And anyways, I don't think his dad is the kind you wanna meet."

Millie chuckled, "Yeah, that's true, thanks N/N."

"Of course."

One of the goons take Millie to her room, you wave a goodbye as the other goon takes you to your room. "You'll be staying here," The goon opens the door to the bedroom.

"Thanks," You reply.

The goon grunts in response. You walk into the bedroom, the walls were red with white decorative shapes, the bed was about a queen size and it had a forest green comforter on it with black pillows, there was a dresser, a nightstand with a lamp on top, and a closet. The door creaked closed and you headed to the bed, you flopped down on it and sighed. I wonder why Crimson made Moxxie come here? You flipped onto your stomach, Eh, I'll either find out or I won't, it's not really my business anyways.

You closed your eyes and eventually exhaustion drifted you off to sleep.

...

Knock. Knock.

You groaned and rubbed your eyes, you sat up and got out of the bed. You walked to the door and opened it. Before you could even blink the demon who knocked at your door came into your room.

"Hey~, hot stuff wanna have a cum time~?" Chaz said and he lied on your bed, shirtless nonetheless.

"No thanks," You said groggily.

"C'mon, baby~. Don't be shy~," Chaz trailed his hand up from his leg to his chest.

"Okay, sure. Come here," You led him on.

"Aw! Fuck yeah, let's go down to cum town!" The shark demon walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, "So, what do you wanna do first~?"

"Hmmm... Let me think," You grabbed his waisted and turned him around to where his back faced the door, and then you pushed him against it, "How about this?"

"Ooh~, feisty are we~?" You turn the door knob and then pushed him out of your room, then you quickly closed it and locked the door. Chaz began to quietly bang on the door, "Hey! C'mon, playing hard to get ain't fun!"

"Neither is coming into my room without my permission, just so you can fail miserably at seducing me," You replied.

The bangs stopped and you sighed in relief. Walking over to your bed you notice a condom on it, you pick it up, What the actual fuck? You threw it on the ground in disgust and climbed into the bed, then once again exhaustion pulled you into unconsciousness.

...

The next morning, you wake up to a knock at your door. "Hey, N/N it's time to get up," Millie said through the door.

"M'kay," You answered sleepily. You rubbed your eyes and opened the door, to find Moxxie and Millie preparing themselves to go downstairs. "Hey, where's Blitzø?"

Moxxie shrugs, "Dunno. But we have to go downstairs for breakfast."

The three of you walk down the stairs and into the dining room. "Hey, hey! The man of the hour. You ready to get started?" Crimson greeted.

"Do y'all know where Blitzø is?" Millie asks.

"I think I saw him head outside he said something about," Chaz tries to mimic Blitzø's voice, "needing some fresh air." He goes back to his normal voice, "Or something. Pfft."