Another Day Another Dollar

You woke up in the apartment you found last night, it was hard to tell what time it was by looking outside, since the sky never changed color.

You stretched your limbs then rubbed your eyes and got up. Maybe I should get some clothes today, you thought to yourself.

While leaving your new apartment you catch a glimpse of a demon, you shrug and continue on your way. Then suddenly, gurguuuurgle, your face turned bright red from embarrassment. Shut the fuck up, I'll grab some food later. Quickly you walked towards the exit, you fastened your pace when you noticed some demons were staring.

...

You arrived at the odd building and went inside only to be greeted with screams.

"MOXXIE! I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO MAKE SURE THE BUILDING WAS LOCKED! LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT! SOMEONE STOLE OUR GODDAMN FISH TANK, MOXXIE!" Blitzø yelled, obvious fury in his voice.

"Sir, it's a fucking fish tank, and it was empty. I honestly don't think it matters that much," Moxxie responded.

Blizø laughed, "OF COURSE IT MATTERS YOU BABY FACED PRICK! I SPENT GOOD ASS MONEY ON THAT FUCKING TANK! AND NOW IT'S GONE ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR PEA SIZED FUCKING BRAIN!"

"Hey! Don't talk to Moxxie like that!" Millie spoke up.

"I WOULDN'T SPEAK TO YOUR LITTLE BITCH LIKE THAT IF HE WOULD ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE!"

"Blitzø, you need to calm the fuck down!" Millie said, irritably.

Blitzø groaned in frustration then stormed into his office slamming the door shut behind him.

"What an asshole," Moxxie mumbled.

"Moxxie, he's just mad, come on lets go get some fresh air," Millie said in an attempt to calm Moxxie down.

Millie side hugged Moxxie and walk toward the exit. What the hell did I walk into?

"The fuck are you doing?" A feminine voice asked.

You jumped and turned around to see Loona. She glared at you.

"Um... standing?" You said, almost like you were asking a question.

She rolled her eyes and walked past you. You blinked unsure of what just happened.

"Um... Hello? Is anyone here?" A voice called out.

You went towards the voice and you were met by a small demon with white fur and dark purple strips and spots, they had emerald green eyes, their ears hung down at the sides of their head, a long, white, pink, and purple tail waved around anxiously behind them, they wore black elastic shorts, a long black t-shirt, and they had a pink and black bow that sat on their right ear.

"Can I help you?" You asked the unfamiliar demon.

"Um, yes... Please, I want you to kill this person. I wrote down all the information I remembered, I hope it helps."

"Okay, thank you. We'll kill them right away. And I need your name and number, please."

"It's Fen and my number is ***********."

"Okay, you're all set!"

"Oh, thank you very much!"

The demon then skipped out of the building, full of excitement. Once they left, you went to Blitzø's office and knocked on the door.

"Blitzø, we have a new customer!" You said loudly.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," he responded, annoyed.

You backed away from the door, a bit irritated that he responded that way. You flipped open your computer and started to type in the victim's information, If they won't do their job, then I will.

You found a person that matched all the information you were given, it wasn't hard to find him, he was pretty average, asides from the fact that he had a few charges for sexual harassment. What an absolute prick. You began to hack into the guys phone to find his location, it showed that he was in a house, presumably his own. You got up and went to find Millie and Moxxie, since it was clear Blitzø wasn't going to help. You went in the same direction you saw them go in and you eventually found them in the alleyway sitting down with each other.

"Hey guys, someone gave us a person to kill," You soothed.

"Okay, we'll get ready. What about Blitzø?" Millie asked.

"I don't think he'll be coming," You said, a bit irritated still.

"Okay."

...

After a few minutes the duo was ready to go.

"So, where's it at?" Millie asked.

"He's in, Memphis, Tennessee."

Loona grabbed the spell book and opened a portal. Moxxie and Millie went through the portal, you joined close behind. The sound of a trumpet playing Blues filled your ears, it was a lovely melody. You found it very ironic, something beautiful was exciting your senses, yet you were about to be an advocate to something ugly. You flipped open the laptop and tracked to guy's phone again, it showed that he was still at his home.

"He's about 6 miles away to our north east."

They both nodded and then ran off. Even though this was your second time, you felt accustomed to this kind of life. You looked at your Oc/S/C hands and clenched them into fists. You shouldn't feel this way, you were human, only a day ago. You dug your nails into your skin and tried to focus on the pain, but memories of life filled your head, then fat salty tears found their way down your cheeks.

The computer dinged, Are we close? The message on the computer read.

Only 27 feet to your right, it should be apartment number 284, You replied back.

You rubbed your eyes, There's no time for petty tears. You looked over the map on your computer which showed that the two imps were at least near the man's apartment. Just a few more minutes.

...

"We're back!" The female imp called out, waving her hand towards you enthusiastically.

They were covered in blood, but that didn't seem to bother them. "Okay let's head back then."

The portal opened and the two imps jumped through. You closed your computer, grabbed it, and then went through the portal after them.

"Great job guys!" Blitzø greeted us enthusiastically, while clapping.

"Are you in a better mood now, sir?" Moxxie asked.

"Yep!" Blitzø responded, "Oh, and by the way Moxxie, I'm taking the cost of the fish tank off of your paycheck."

Moxxie grumbled. Blitzø smiled, proud of what he'd done and then went back into his office.

"What an asshole," Moxxie grumbled.

Just then suddenly, your stomach growled, your cheeks turned red as you held your stomach trying to prevent your stomach from growling. Millie and Moxxie stared at you. Can't believe I forgot to eat.

"We'd be more than happy to take you to dinner," Millie spoke up.

"Yep, I guess that's a good way to get to know each other better," Moxxie added.

"Thank you so much," You smiled appreciatively.

"No problem," Millie said.

(A/N)
Hey guys, I know it's been a while, but I finally updated. I kinda wrote this in a rush, since I was trying to update as fast as I could. I hope you guys enjoy it, and just a hint to what's coming up. I'm going to start incorporating the episodes from the series in the story! I've watched all the ones Vizziepop has uploaded so don't think I won't be prepared. Also I've decided not to start at the first episode, I don't know which one I'm going to start with but it will be in the first season.

Have a great day/night everyone! :)