A Meal For Three

You really didn't know what you were expecting when they told you they'd take you to dinner, but it wasn't this. The restaurant seemed way too classy for the three of you, it was large and had several chandeliers that lit up the building.

"A table for three please," Moxxie told the tall imp.

"Of course, Moxxie," The imp responded.

The imp grabbed three menus and sat us at a table. The table was made of a fine marble and the chairs were cushioned with soft material. You felt so out of place, you'd never been in a restaurant so fancy before.

"May I get you three started on drinks?" The tall imp asked.

"Yes, I'd like some white wine," Moxxie replied.

"I'd like some red wine, please," Millie said.

"Um, I'd like some red wine as well," You responded anxiously.

The imp scribbled down our orders on their pad then went to the bar to get our drinks.

"How the hell can you afford this!?" You whisper yelled.

"Well, I wouldn't actually be able to with the money I earn yearly, but I do happen to be friends with the owner of this establishment," Moxxie responded.

"Must be nice."

Moxxie nodded and skimmed through his menu. You decided to do the same. You found your top three a T-bone steak with mashed potatoes, asparagus, and sweet corn, a vegetarian lasagna, and then a garlic and herb seasoned salmon with broccoli and a small kale salad. You eventually decided on (which ever one you want or Yr/M). The waiter came back with one white wine and two red wine.

He placed the white wine in front of Moxxie, "For you, sir."

"Thank you!"

Then he grabbed the red wine and placed it in front of Millie, "For you, ma'am."

"Why thank you kindly!"

Then he grabbed the other red wine and placed it in front of you, "For you."

"Thanks."

He placed the tray under his arm and then pulled out his pad and pen. "Are you three read to order, or do you need more time?"

You nodded at the couple, "Yeah, we're ready," Moxxie said.

"Okay what would you like, sir?"

"I would like the potato soup."

The waiter nodded, wrote down his order, and then turned to Millie.

"I'd like the T-bone steak, please."

The waiter nodded, wrote down her order, and then turned to you.

"I would like Yr/M."

The waiter nodded, wrote down your order, and then walked towards the kitchen.

"So, Y/N what made you want to work for the government?" Millie asked.

"Um... Well it paid good money and I was able to make sure that the people who made the world a horrible place got what they deserved," You responded as you took a sip from your glass.

"Sound like you should be up there and not down here then," Moxxie said.

"Well, how'd you guys meet?" You asked, trying to change the subject.

Millie flushed, "Oh, it's not much of an exciting story."

"It was one of the best days of my life though, honey," Moxxie purred.

Maybe I should have thought of something different to ask. You thought to yourself.

"Oh, Moxxie!" Millie waved him off, her face was bright red.

Moxxie moved toward Millie, Millie responded to this by moving towards him. Their faces preparing for a kiss, you looked away not wanting to interrupt their passionate moment together.

...

The waiter returned with your food and passed out everyone's plate to the corresponding person.

"Um, sorry 'bout that Y/N," Millie said, embarrassment turning her cheeks red.

"You don't have to apologize. Why are you sorry for loving him? That is why you two are together, right?" You asked, rhetorically.

"Yes! We are together because we love each other," Moxxie spoke up.

"Okay then, so there's no reason to apologize."

"I guess you're right," Millie agreed. "Say, did were you with anyone when you were alive?"

"No, I guess not," You replied.

"Did you ever want to find love?" Millie questioned.

"Never really thought about it."

"Oh... Well that's okay 'cause I'm sure you'll find someone down here!"

"Thanks, Millie."

The three of you spent the night drinking and talking. The night flew by and you don't remember how you got to your apartment but you didn't really care either, something told you that Hell, was going to be the start of something wonderful.