Spring Break Crime

"All right, shut your assholes! Here's how we're gonna do this shit!" You were back in the office with the group, and Blitzø was explaining his plan to defeat Verosika, "First we find a fuck ton of clients." Blitzø pointed to the large paper board were he had drawn you, Moxxie, Millie, him, and Loona. "We portal up," Blitzø flipped the pages which showed them going to the human world. "We have our fun murder time as per usual," The pages showed the group killing off humans. "We pile the bodies into a big fucking canoe," The pictures showed the group tossing dead bodies onto a canoe. "We push said canoe into some water," The animated group pushes the canoe out into water. "We light it on fire to attract the sharks and eagles 'n shit. Maybe a goose too! Fuck it!" The next pages show the bodies and the canoe on fire getting eaten by sharks and various other creatures then all of it is submerged under water by a large octopus. "They come eat the bodies, we win the bet..." The picture shows the group cheering and Loona wears a party hat. "We rub it in the sloppy bitch's drunken whore-ass face..." The next picture shows the group flipping off Verosika. "Do you have... any questions?" He asked as he threw the stick he was using to point at the pictures out the window.

Moxxie speaks up, "Uh, yeah, what was that nonsense?"

Blitzø walked towards Moxxie and put his hand around him, "I'm sorry, but that was a flawless presentation of what we should do, Mox. It's not my fault you've gotta smooth little brain upstairs."

"A what now?" Moxxie questions.

"I'm callin' you slow, Moxxie. God why don't you learn to take criticism, you talentless baby dicked troll!?" Blitzø yelled at Moxxie while repeatedly poking him in the chest.

Moxxie climbs onto the table, "Well, why don't you," He points at the tall imp, "Take an art class!?"

Blitzø grabs Moxxie and throws him into his chair, "Why don't you see how expensive they are!?"

Loona interrupts, "Hey, is there any way I can go with you guys this time?"

"Absolutely not, I forbid it. Not gonna happen. Sorry, sweetie. Spring break is no place for young, vulnerable goth girls. You know the kind of FREAKS up there who'd drool all over you," Blitzø says to Loona.

"Well I-I can blend in with humans easy enough. Just let me tag along," Loona pleas.

Blitzø stares at his daughter, "Wait, say that again."

"I can... blend in...?" Loona shrugs and Blitzø continues to stare at her.

"Do you have a human disguise?" Millie asks the hellhound.

"Yeah, don't you?"

All of you look at each other.

"You four have been screwing around on Earth, this whole fucking time... without human disguises!?" Loona asks, baffled.

"Okay, in my defense I didn't know that was a thing," You raised your hands up in defense.

Blitzø speaks up, "Okay! New plan!"

The tall red imp scribbles on a large piece of paper, it shows Loona surrounded by human with hearts around them.

"Loonie can help lure the humans to us, and we'll take care of the rest. Okay, how about that?" Blitzø explains.

"Sounds good," You answer.

"Logically flawless," Millie responds.

"I think you're missing the biggest issue, sir. Isn't it crucial to have a client that demands enough kills to win this bet? We aren't just going up to massacre!" Moxxie voices his concerns.

"I got that covered, Mox," Blitzø looks at the imp slyly.

...

Blitzø puts up a poorly spelled flyer that reads, "Spring Break Victim, 50% Off!" There was also a drawing of Blitzø, a dead body, and horses.