What's A Clowns's Main Purpose: To Cause A Distraction

Fizzarolli struggles to escape his imprisonment, while Blitzø just watches it all happen.

"Ya know? You're really bad at this," Blitzø says.

Fizzarolli grunts, and falls down again, "hmmm, ya know? Last time I checked, I was a FUCKING JESTER, NOT an escape art-." Fizz's struggling gets him zapped due to rubbing his arms together in his wrap. He shoots up, his head slams the cage, leaving an indent, and he falls back down. The clown sniffles, "I just wanna go home..."

"Hmm... You want me to get you out?" Blitzø asks.

Fizzarolli whimpers, "y-y-yes..."

Blitzo smiles as he stands up, raising his foot to extract a knife from under his shoe.

"You had a knife this whole time?!" Fizzarolli exclaims angrily.

"Of course he fucking did, he's a fucking ass," you respond.

Blitzo cuts the ropes off himself, then grabs Fizzarolli by the shoulder, startling him, with the knife pointed in his direction. Fizz whimpers, thinking he's going to stab him, but Blitzo actually cuts the tape off him, freeing his arms. Then he frees you and tosses Fizzarolli the knife.

"Now stop bitchin' while I work this," Blitzø glares at you in particular. From below, Blitzo observes his surroundings; an imp on a forklift, goons playing on a pool table, a muscular imp stacking a card tower, and a few more demons lounging, from there, he spots the cage's remote control. "Ahhh, bingo!"

"So what now, genius?" Fizzarolli asks.

"Don't even give Blitzø that tittle," you sigh.

Blitzo points down, "see that remote?"

"I mean, I could stretch down there..." Fizzarolli offers.

"No, no... I have a better idea."Blitzo shakes the cage, causing some boxes to fall.

"THIS IS YOUR BRILLIANT IDEA DUMB ASS?" You whisper yell.

Somehow the boxes create a domino effect, as the boxes collapse nearby a few demons, throwing his beer mug in the air. As the muscular imp finishes his card tower, the rest of the demons cheer, but the moment is quickly ruined as the beer mug knocks it all down; causing the muscular imp, in a fit of rage, to pull out a gun and shoots nearly everywhere and everyone.

"Keep it down! I'm shootin' 8-ball ova here!" Says one of the Mafia imps.

"The fuck's goin' on?" Asks the imp on the forklift.

As the gunfire continues, the imp on the forklift gets shot, causing the truck to spin out of control, knocking everything in its way.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP—," one of the mafia imps starts, then he notices the forklift approaching him. "Oh, fuck me..." The forklift knocks him in the air in slow motion with a few pool balls in motion, while Fizzarolli, you, and Blitzo are observing the whole situation, with Blitzo enjoying popcorn, how he got that shit you don't have a clue. Amidst the explosion, the white cue ball lands on the scaffolding and rolls closer to the far end of the warehouse. Blitzo, with a drink, shifts Fizzarolli's head to see where this goes, with the cue ball making a stop, right above the remote. As it falls over, it hits the "DOWN" button—but nothing seems to happen.

"Well... That didn't w—," Fizzarolli starts but at the last second, the cage containing the three of you immediately drops down and collapses. As the smoke subsides, Fizzarolli coughs, you sit there in shock wondering if Blitzø is actually smart, while Blitzo dusts himself off while smirking, knowing his plan to free you all had worked. Fizzarolli just flips him off. "Show off..."