Are Those Flying Furries!? And Is That A Flying BABY!?!?!?

Blitzø shoots the TV with his flintlock, making you jump, "What the Hell, Blitzø!?"

"Nice one, B," Millie praises.

"Don't encourage that bullshit!"

"Chill, Y/N, I only shot the TV. Now Mox, get me another one," Blitzø says.

Moxxie nervously places another TV onto the stand. You notice Moxxie looks terrified. The first channel that appears is 666 News.

Blitzø pours gunpowder into his flintlock, "Eh, nah. Not feelin' it. Next!"

Moxxie switches the channel, this time a demon version of Betty Boop appears which makes you burst out laughing, she was dancing erotically and her breast bounced every time. Millie and Blitzø were the exact opposite of you though, they looked on in boredom.

"Uh-huh. Keep going, keep goin', keep goin'..."

Moxxie switches the channel, Wally Wackford appears on the screen, "I say, I say, are you lookin' to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets?" Wally whacks his cane on the wall, producing graphics for "CRAZY CONTRAPTIONS" and "GOOFY GADGETS" while he speaks. "WELL, call me at Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea Factory," The title "Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea Factory" appears in the background. "Where you make the thing and I make the money!" Wally moves toward the screen with a pleading look, "Please! I'm very desperate!"

"Bingo!" Blitzø shoots and explodes the TV again.

"WOO! You're on a roll, sir!" Millie cheers.

You mumble, "What a bunch of children."

"Guys... do you feel that?" Loona asks.

"Oh, shit! Is that a hell shake?" Blitzø jumps up.

"That's possible?" Moxxie questions.

"What kind of natural disasters do you have down here?" You question.

"Alright! Don't panic. Moxxie!" Millie tries to calm Moxxie down by grabbing his arms.

"I'm not," Moxxie holds up finger quotes, "'Panicking', because hellquakes don't happen."

Loona roughly grabs ahold of Moxxie and shakes him, "STO[ GETTING HYSTERICAL, FATTY!" Loona then proceeds to slap Moxxie in the face, sending him flying against the wall, then a wrecking ball knocked him down further, and the crumbled pieces of the wall crush him.

"What the actually fuck is going on!?" You say, confused.

As the dust clears, the wrecking ball untangles into multiple robotic tentacles and a demon is on two of them in order to enter the room, Loona growls at the man.

"Do not be afraid!" The cartoonish demon says.

"Please tell me you got that insurance thing," Blitzø says in distress.

Millie takes out her black axe, "Who are you, and what do you want!?"

"I am Loopty Goopty! Dastardly inventor of all things loopy and loooooppiiiiiiiish!" The cartoonish demon answered.

"Oh, so he's a psycho, fantastic," You said.

"Coulda just used the door, dude. Doesn't need to be this whole thing," Loona says.

"I am eccentric and must therefore do eccentric SHIT!" Loopty Goopty exclaims.

Blitzø sniffs him and you cringe at the sight, "Ugh! This old fuck reeks of the living world. Did you just die?"

"YEEEESSSS! Moments ago, in fact! Which is what brought me HEERE!" Loopty says enthusiastically.

Loona looks down at her phone, "Just sayin'... the front door would've gotten you here fine."