The After Party

"Ugh..." you groaned as you woke up with a horrible, head pounding headache.

"What the fuck happened...?" You groaned again.

You sat up and found that all the imps were passed out in the floor of the office as well as what looked like a extremely realistic emo furry. The wolf had long gray hair, white fur, black-furred ears with white fur on the inside, a red sclera (the white part of the human eye), white irises, the eyes were completed with a dark black mascara and eyeliner, a dark gray-furred tail with white on the inside, and wore a dark navy blue crop-top, black ripped shorts with a white moon on the side, dark gray tights, and a metal spiked black chocker completed the look.

Once you finished examining the wolf you looked around. Almost everything in the office was trashed or broken, you try to remember the events of the night before, but you can't remember anything after your 6th or 7th drink. You decide to leave the imps and the wolf alone until they wake up. But what to do until then? You reached into your pocket out of habit, but when you felt nothing you remembered that you no longer had your phone.

You heaved a sigh, "I'm sooo booored ugh..." You groaned.

The wolf started to stir. You looked over and the wolf was groaning from what you believed was a headache like yours.

"What the fuck..." the wolf groaned as she sat up.

"Mornin'," you greeted.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked sounding a tad bit annoying.

"Uh Y/N, you?"

"Loona," she replied.

"Cool," you said as awkward silence filled the room.

She eventually stood up after the silence became unbearable and walked towards the fridge. She grabbed an egg salad out of the fridge and just downed it, and then put the container back into the fridge.

"What are you staring at?" She growled.

"Uh... nothing..." you responded.

She glared at you for a second, but then looked away. You looked away from her because you didn't want another awkward interaction between you and her.

You got up off the floor and started to pick up some of the beer bottles that littered the office. You started to place them in the trash and when there was no more room in the trash you placed them neatly on the desk. You picked up the empty ziplock bags in the office as well, you imagined that at one point they were filled with all sorts of different drugs. You shoved the bags into the trash as well. Once you were done picking up the evidence of drugs and alcohol you cleaned up everything that was broken, this included a fish tank, a wooden chair, a pot that once held a small tree, and more.

You finally finished cleaning the room as the three imps woke up, clutching their heads.

"Ugh..." they groaned in unison.

"Oh shit I thought this place would be totaled," Blitzø said in shock.

"I cleaned up," you responded.

"That was awful kind of ya hon," Millie cooed.

"Not really, I mean I did trash the place too. I think," you stated.

"Does anyone remember what happened?" The white-haired imp questioned.

"Nope."

"Nuh-uh."

"Not a clue."

"Wait I just realized that I never got your name," you said to the white-haired imp.

"It's Moxxie," he replied.

"Nice."

The silence droned on, but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Moxxie said.

"Hello, welcome to I.M.P.," Moxxie greeted.

"Yes hello, I was looking to hire you guys." A masculine voice came from the door.

Blitzø walked over towards the door and swung it open wide, "welcome in!"

The male demon walked into the room. He had light gray skin, white hair, green irises surrounded by a pink sclera, pastel pink horns swirled on the side of his head, a large light gray tail topped with pastel pink spikes trailed behind him, and the demon wore a yellow windbreaker, a plan white t-shirt, baggy ripped blue jeans, and a Rolex completed his look.

"I need you guys to kill someone for me," the demon said spite dripping from every word he said.