The Mafia Is Very Crazy

"I only let Moxxie call me that unless you pay me!" The client laughed.

"Guys, um," Moxxie clears his throat nervously, "This is my father, Crimson. Sir, this is my boss, Blitzø. My co-worker, Y/N. And my-."

Millie interrupts, "-Millie! I'm his wife!"

Millie extends her arm to shake Crimson's hand and he accepts, "And what a beautiful wife you are." He kisses Millie's hand, "Mox, where have you been hiding this pretty little thang?"

"Oh, I'm sure he would've introduced us eventually," Millie replies for Moxxie.

"Oh, I'm sure. You got to be Blitzø, with the silent 'o', right? I've heard a lot of good things about you and your work."

"Really?" Blitzø turns to Moxxie, "What kind of shit has Moxxie been spreading about me? I'll fucking kill you Moxxie, don't you fucking test me!"

"No, no! From all over. Looks like you're building a name for yourself here, kid."

"Really?" Blitzø chuckles, "Well, I guess it's about time folks recognized my talent."

Crimson barks out laughter, "I like your attitude." He turns to you, "You're Y/N, nice to meet you, I didn't know that humans would work with Hell-borns."

Crimson extends his arm out to you and you grab it, embracing his hand shake, "Yeah, guess I'm a bit different. But, It's nice to meet you, Mr. Crimson."

"The pleasure is all mine," Crimson smirks slyly as he releases your hand. "Well, I hope you're all hungry. We put together a fabulous dinner for you."

Crimson began to walk toward the mansion, you and Blitzø followed him. "Does this guy seem a little off to you?" You whisper to Blitzø.

"Eh, don't think about it too much, all these rich chumps are off there rockers," Blitzø responds quietly.

You nod, "If you say so."

"Hey! You two, move it before it gets cold," Crimson directed to Moxxie and Millie.

Moxxie tells Millie something before Millie takes Moxxie's hand and they join you and Blitzø. Crimson snaps his fingers as he enters the house, two men standing at the door follow him inside, closing the door behind them. The five of you walk over to the commons and take your seats on the couches.

Crimson prepares a drink for Blitzø, "So, Blitzø, ya always been a hit man?"

"No, no, not always. Yeah," Blitzø takes the drink from Crimson, "I was in the circus for a long time."

Crimson finger guns at Blitzø, "Show business!" He sits down at the end of the table, "Good money in that." Crimson looks over to you, "What about you, do anything special in the human world?"

"Yeah, I was an intelligence specialist for the government," You replied.

"Oh, the government. I see why you're in Hell then," Crimson laughed.

"Yeah..."

Everyone sits in the room in awkward silence.

Moxxie breaks it though, "What are we doing here... sir?"

Crimson rolls his eyes in response, "Moxxie, I raised you better than that." He lights a cigar, "Ya know there's no business before dinner. Besides, we're still waitin' on one more."

Suddenly the door's kicked open by who you presume is the last one you're all waiting on, "Woo-hoo-hoo, what is up party people?!"

You look over to wear the voice came from and you see a tall slender thresher shark-like demon, he had gray... skin?, blue sclera, white irises, and black pupils, he had very dark green hair, razor sharp teeth, a long shark tail with black on the tip of his tail fin and white circles on the tail too, and he had a back fin that was also tipped with black. The demon wore a black leather jacket decorated with white bones on the sleeve, he wore denim blue fingerless gloves, a denim blue turtleneck, he wore a black belt with a decorative bone, black skinny jeans, black boots, on his tail was a black and green tech thingy, and he wore a small denim blue fedora with a black belt on it for decoration.