Visiting A Demon

The bouquet of flowers in your hand blew against the slight breeze, you slowly inhaled and the exhaled as you walked into the hospital. Lilac colored walls surrounded you as well as lilac colored couches, you walked up to the lilac and light pink reception desk.

"Excuse me, I'd like to visit Stolas Goetia, is he available?" You asked the receptionist.

"A lot of people wanna visit him, I'm going to need your name and we'll see if Prince Stolas wants to see you," The receptionist replied.

"Uh, Y/N L/N (last name), also can you tell him I work for I.M.P."

"Yeah, sure." The receptionist started to speak into her radio, "Okay, you're free to go. It's room 168 it'll be on your left."

"Thank you." You walked past her to the room. Nervous you gripped onto the flowers. After a few minutes you found the room and you knocked on the wooden door.

"Come in!" A familiar voice called.

You pulled the handle down and entered, quietly closing the door behind you, the prince lied it the hospital bed, bandages wrapped around his entire body. "Hi, Prince Stolas, thank you for letting me visit."

"You don't need to be so formal, it's just Stolas, why'd you come visit me? We don't really know each other," Stolas asked.

You walked up to the side of his bed and replace the dying flowers in the vase with your own, "I wanted to see if you were okay, I may not know you, but I think you're a really nice person, I figured we could get to know one another."

Stolas looked over at the flowers you got him and smiled, "That sounds nice, thank you for the flowers by the way, they're beautiful. How's Blitzy by the way?"

"He's good, hasn't he visited?"

Stolas looked away and shook his head, "No."

You frowned, "I'm sure he's just busy."

Stolas nodded, "Yeah, that's probably it. Also since we're getting to know each other, I'm interested, how'd you die and why are you working with imps?"

"I was shot, it's my fault really I ran toward the screams so I could help. And I'm working with them because Millie helped me when I was in a tough spot, and they aren't just imps they're my friends even Loona. At least I think so."

"Huh, most of us demons are just racist, even the ones who came from the human world. You don't seem like a sinner, you sure you belong here?"

"Yes," You deadpanned, "Most definitely."

Stolas bursted out laughing, "You're fantastic! I see why Blitzø keeps you around."

"He keeps me around cause I'm good at my job. And I know how to spend less money on the bills."

Stolas smiles, amused, "How's that?"

You grin at him, "Just hack into they're billing system or I can hack into someone's bank account."

Stolas began laughing once more, "You'd better stay away from my money!"

You wink at him, "Don't worry I just take Stella's."

He laughs louder and you join in.

...

The two of you chatted for hours but then Stolas's nurse came in and told you to leave. The two of you said your goodbyes and you left.

I don't understand why Blitzø doesn't hang out with Stolas more.