A Festival In Wrath

Millie's parents take you to your room, "Have a nice night!"

You nod, "Thanks you too!"

You get situated in the room and decide to sneak out. You climbed out the window and scaled down the house, you bent your knees as you jumped off of the structure. You looked around the desert, it was dark out and most of the farm animals were asleep. You started to question why you did this, but suddenly you heard a voice.

"This'll do the trick," You look for the voice and find Striker holding a sniper. You raise an eye at the scene and while trying to get closer to inspect you step on a tumble weed.

"Whose there?!" Striker yelled.

"Shit," You said under your breath and you crouched down behind one of the fences.

You hear him load the sniper, "I won't have to use this if you come out~!"

You slowly start to crouch away once you get far enough, you scramble back up the house. Suddenly, there's a bang, then you feel a sharp pain and you grit your teeth. You tumble into your room, and take a look at your leg, blood dripped down, "Fuck!"

You searched the room and found a shirt, you ripped off some fabric and tied it tightly onto your wound. You shut the window and crawl into the bed. You hear footsteps right outside your room, you shut your eyes and pretend to sleep, the door creaks open but soon closes.

You sigh in relief, What is he gonna use that fancy sniper for?

You think up of ways he can use it, but you eventually fall asleep due to exhaustion.

...

You were apart of the crowd watching the contestants compete in the games, you were sat next to Millie and some stranger sat on the other side of you. You were rooting for Moxxie and Blitzø, Blitzø was fairing well. Moxxie on the other hand wasn't doing so hot. Unfortunately Striker was doing really good.

That morning Striker shot you a glare, but he didn't say anything, so you were safe, for now.

"Go, Mox!" Millie yelled cupping her hands around her mouth so Moxxie can hear.

...

The time to announce the winners eventually came.

"I say, I say, for the first year ever, we have a tie for winner of the Harvest Moon Pain Games!" Wally announced.

Stoles takes the microphone from Wally, "The winners are... Striker, aaaaand my darling Blitzy!"

The crowd cheers.

"Just say my name right! Fuckin' dick!" Blitzø walks onto the stage in frustration.

You stood by Millie and Moxxie who sat on the wooden bleachers, "Alright. So, he has the 'physical advantage'. I'm better at other things, like singing!" Moxxie pouted while he glared at Striker.

"I'd like to take this opportunity to sing a quick song I wrote just now, about me winnin'," Stiker pulled out a guitar and starts to strum it.

"OH, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Moxxie yelled.

"There's no way that sharp-toothed lunatic can sing, Moxxie," You reassured the imp.

But that didn't last long, because when he started to sing, tons of girls squealed in delight.