The Gates of Hell

It was a normal day, there were a few clouds in the sky that covered patches of the blue above, the sun shone behind a small white cloud, and there was a slight breeze that would toss your H/C hair to your right every once in a while.

You were walking to work since it was such a lovely day and you didn't feel like paying for gas, it was expensive after all. Then there was a loud bang that could be heard in the distance, followed by a woman's bloodcurdling scream. You ran toward the direction of the noise in order to see if anyone was in danger, but then there was another bang, and everything went dark.

...

You awoke looking up at a blood red sky where  a pentagram of the same color with a darker shade floated above.

"Where the hell am I?" You wondered to yourself aloud.

You sat up and saw a city filled with all types of buildings, with different shaped windows that illuminated shades of yellow and white lights, there were billboards, some tall and large and others were short and small. Once you stopped admiring the city around you, you realize that you're standing in front of a tall, black building that was decorated on both sides with white and black striped horns, and one of the windows illuminated red light.

"Maybe someone in side the building will tell me where I am." You thought to yourself.

So you walked towards the odd looking building and went inside. The walls were painted in stripes one color was a dark maroon and the other was a dark faded shade of pink, the entrance was almost completely empty asides from a red colored couch, a plant put in a brown clay pot, and a brown wooden desk with a few office materials on it. You decided to go to the floor of the building that you saw had light.

After a few flights of stairs you finally reached the floor you wanted. The walls were painted the same as they were on the first floor, and there was a door that read: I.M.P. Headquarters and there was a note attached to the door with a piece of tape that said: Meeting In Progress in red pen and a smiley face in blue pen at the end of the word Progress. You gathered up all of your courage and decided to knock on the door. When you did you heard a bang that made you jump.

"WHO THE HELL IS INTERRUPTING OUR MEETING!" A voice that came from inside the room yelled.

"I'll go see sir, and who knows maybe it's a client." Another voice from the room said.

There were light foot steps that came toward the door from the other room, then the door knob twisted and the door opened to reveal a demon with red skin, black and white horns, white hair, that wore a suit, and had a long snake-like tail. Your eyes grow wide as you look over the red creature.

"May I help you?" The red creature asked.

"U-uhm yes I wanted to know where I am." You stuttered.

"Ah, you must be new, your in hell." The red creature responded.

"Wait a new soul," the same voice that was yelling earlier called out, while coming towards you and the red creature.

The other red creature pushed aside the one who was in front of you, he was taller than the other creature, had longer horns, no hair, and a different facial structure, but other than that they sorta looked the same.

"Hi, the name's Bliztø and the o is silent haha," the creature's unenthusiastic laugh made you raise an eyebrow. "Welcome to hell, and now let's get down to business, did you have anyone in mind you wanted to off from your past life?" he emphasized his point by dragging his thumb across his neck.

"Uhm... not really," you responded with a half concerned half confused tone.

"Well then, this was a waste of time, go find some other imps to bother, we don't have time to waste on you." Bliztø turned his back towards you and closed the door with his tail.

"What a nice guy," you said sarcastically. You sighed, "what am I supposed to do, how did I even die?"

You put your hands in your hair in frustration, and then you realized, your arms didn't look the same. (If you have a helluva boss oc or a hazbin hotel oc you should use their features instead of your own, but if you don't just ignore this part) Your usual S/C skinwas now Oc/S/C skin.

"What the-," you looked around the room and you found a mirror and ran towards it.

You gasped, your E/C eyes were now Oc/E/C eyes, your H/L, H/C hair was now Oc/H/L, Oc/H/C hair, and there were added features as well (insert your Oc's features such as wings, horns, etc.).

You turned away from the mirror, that showed a completely new person... demon? Then you ran, you ran down the stairs tripping a few times, and out the building. You didn't know where you were going, but you didn't care either, you just wanted to escape, to go back to normal.