Beginning

Lisa POV

"Mom stop crying already I need to board my bags" I said to my mom who was crying nonstop when we get out of our house.

I'm currently in the airport going to South Korea to study of the biggest university in there I was lucky enough to be one of their scholar and I will do my best not to waste their money just so I can study there.

"Okay baby, but please take care there and call me everyday okay?" she replied.

I wave my goodbyes to them and I'm on my way to our plane. I'm so excited to have a new journey and to make new friends there.

But I need to find a work immigately to provide for my food and stuff.

Well I can do, that after all I'm lisa..

----

I landed safely and on my way now to my dorm that was said to be the best dorm of all dorms in Korea

I got out of the taxi and now walking to the dorm I was mesmerized by how big and fancy this dorm was.

"ehem, are you new student here?" ask by a middle age lady who was eyeing me head to toe.

"y-yes ma'am sorry I was just amazed by this building." I said while smiling "well hello ma'am I'm Lalisa manoban new student, I'm from Thailand I was gonna ask where's my dorm?" I ask straight to the point cause I'm tired and want to unpack and rest already.

"Oh yah, I've been waiting for you. Come follow me." she said walking.

She didn't even offer me for help I'm carrying 3 big bags and she walk so fast.

"Well this is the normal student will live" she said.

Normal?

They have abnormal student here?

"This is your room 116, just keep it clean and this is your key. I will be in the reception area if you need something. Have a nice day" she simply said and left me alone here in the hallway she didn't even open this door hays...

I was shock when I step in in my dorm. Wow this room is really big. I have my own kitchen and has 2 rooms. Just wow.

But I will not using that kitchen though cause I don't know how to cook.

But well I can used that to make some coffee.

I'm in my room and unpacking my shirts and pants. Well I don't have much but they still pretty decent to me.

This room is very cozy and have bed and study area.

When I'm done unpacking I took a shower quick, I still have this night to rest cause tomorrow I need to go to school and hand them my papers.

I was just looking straight in the ceiling when I feel my eyes getting having and then I slept.

..

I woke up and it's already morning the next day. Wow I have slept for 12hrs straight.

I took a shower and dress up to go to school I need to have my ID and give them my papers.

University and our dorm is just a walking distance so I just walk, well it's not that close but its not that far either I need to save up I don't have much money to just get a cab and ride to school.

When I was in front of the gate I was amaze AGAIN cause how this school seems so fancy and the students are all dress with branded cloths like chanel, dior, celine, ysl and etc. 😉