Experiment

Advance sorry for grammar and spelling I'm not in a mood to check it anymore. I'll edit this when I get okay. Enjoy
.....

..

3 days have pass but Jennie didn't mention her deal with lisa yet and that kept Lisa anxiety spike up every time she saw Jennie in school.

Little did Lisa know, Jennie is planning something that Lisa will never thought Jennie will make her do.

That secret of Lisa being intersex is really big deal to her, because that's the reason she has all her truama in life, she got bullied in early age, got short pulled in the public just to embarrassed her, making her crush disgusted to her and many more that. So Lisa is willing to do anything just to kept that secret to her and Jennie. She know Jennie can spread it like a wild fire in just a Blink of an eye, that what makes Lisa anxious.

Lisa is texting the brunette once in a while to ask what she want her to do, but the brunette keep on ignoring her.

Jennie is already know what she want from Lisa but she's kept it to herself at the mean time as she think on how will she execute it smoothly.

The class is cancelled that afternoon making lisa go to her dorm to rest when suddenly Jennie barged in.

.
.

.
.

Lisa pov

*BLAG*

The door swang as its reveal Jennie making me feel nervous and shock.

What the hell is she doing here?

How can she have a key to our dorm?!

"Hey weirdo" she spoke making me snap to my thoughts.

"where did you get a key to our dorm?" and she smirk

"did you forget? We own this building and do you have any problem that I'm here?!" she said cockily to my face.

"No, of course I don't have a problem Ms. Kim"

"Call me Jennie when were alone, I give you that permission" she said then sit and cross her legs.

"kneel infront of me" she continued and I oblige not wanting to make her mad

"What you want me to do Ms. Kim--- I mean Jennie" I asked and hang my head low not wanting to make eye contact with her.

"strip your self" she said making me shock

"Wha---Whattt?!" I asked not sure if I heard it right.

"you heard me right, now strip!" she said sternly.

"No... No.. Please Jennie" I plead

"You don't have a choice here, do what I say now or I'll post your information in the school page, you don't want that do you?" she warned me and I shock my head then I stand up, and take my shirt off leaving me with only my sportbra and sweatpant.

"Now take your pants off"

"But why? You know thats not appropriate Jennie" I said

"I don't care, I want to prove something."

"what is it?"

She grin

"just take your clothes off now!" she yelled

I felt helpless but I did what she want me to do that means I strip off my clothes in front of her.

"Wait---Look at me in the eye while you taking your clothes off" so I did what she ask for but it's making me.... Hot.. And I felt myself my little buddy getting big down there. So I breath deeply inhale and exhale while looking directly to her eye.