Gemini Face

Triggered warning 🔞 Smut ahead

Sorry for the wrong grammars I'm tired to reread it. This is just a short smut. Enjoy 😉

-----------

Jennie Pov

My heart is pounding really hard as we ride our way to my cabin. Our ride is full of silence as no one dare to talk, I felt so hot and can't even understand what I'm feeling.

..

We arrived and I put the code on making the door open. As soon as we entered the cabin and I lock the door lisa grab my waist and begin leveling our face making me grab the hem of her shirt.

"Stop me if... I'm too much" she said huskily making me shiver.

Then she kissed me hungerly, she runs her tongue into my bottom lips to try and get my mount open, I didn't responded fast enough because I'm still in my state of shock. That's when she squeeze my ass roughly causing me to gasp and moan.

She sneaks her tongue past to my lips making our tongues meet, my hand goest to Lisa's arm and one goes to her hair.

Lisa has this power over me that even me can't figure out. She's making me weak, every time she touch me it's making me shiver thru out my body.

I want this to happen

I want Lisa

I will do anything to feel her this night.

Lisa tighten her grip on my wrists and then pushes me up against the wall, pinning my arms above my head. I gasps as lisa presses her hips to me and bring her face closer.

"Now tell me... Lisa presses a soft kiss to my neck.  "how does this make you feel?"

Damn it

She knows her effect on me and she's using it against me.

I felt my legs shake when Lisa pulled me again "So?.." Lisa began, trailing off and looking over me.

I was annoyed because we both know what we wanted to happen that's why we came here and here she goes asking me shits.

Cant you just shut up and fuck me already?!

"Are you hungry?" Lisa suddenly ask making me confused.

I thought were gonna fuck?

"are we here to eat?" I asked as she pulled her self and stepback away from me making me whine so I glared at he.

"I'm here to eat you, but I'm asking you if your hungry? We can take it slow, we have all night" she said nonchalantly making my womanhood beats like it have her own heart.

"Let's just do it. We both know why were here, I'm not into role play kind of shit, I don't want romantic sex. All I want is fuck so let's do it." I said straight to the point making her giggle.

"Let's grab a drink first yeah? Do you have beer in here?" she said making herself home I frown my eyebrow as I'm thinking what she doing.

I just followed her in the kitchen and watch her roaming my fridge and just sit bar table patiently waiting for her.

"What do you want to drink? You have alot here" Lisa ask, placing her hands on either side waist

"Just water" I said and Lisa just nods and then grab the battle of water to the fridge and makes her way back to me.