Clubbing

Lisa Pov

I woke up feeling sore all over my body. I'm still hurt, I don't have anytime to rest yesterday and even thou I've beaten up I needed to go to work. I have decided to skip school for a week recover, I'm still laying on my bed when I felt someone wrapping me around my waist and I look under the cover and saw Jennie,

I almost forgot she slept here.

She's hugging me, I hate to say this but I like what I'm feeling, after all she did to me I still can't convince myself to hate her. Why? I don't even know.

As I stare at her I saw her, I saw her swollen lips and remember our make out session, making me blush in my own silly mind.

I kissed her.

I kissed her because... I want too?

There's something to her that even me can't figure it out. I can't deny that Jennie Kim is really beautiful, and I have a chance to kiss her, why not do it right?

I think she enjoyed it as well. I don't even imagined that this cold heartless queen that everone in the school afraid of is sleeping next to me. Without make up on, hugging me tightly and snoring softly.

She can be hot, she can be sexy, she can be intimidating but only some people know that she can be cute like this. I don't know, but I felt she cared for me, she's been acting weird and I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing. I don't know if she's planning something but, at least at some point in my life someone like her cared for me.

Yesterday when I'm at my work, I worn long sleeve to cover up my bruises, I remembered I almost break down, I almost hit my peek point.

When i saw her full worried in her eyes, at first I  didn't believe it but as time goes on in that bathroom I felt sincerity in her voice. Making me soften and calm.

I tried to get up slowly not trying to wake her up but she groan and opened her eyes slowly "Goodmorning" I said and smiled at her and she smile back too.

Wow its my first time seeing her smile like that making my heart skip a beat.

She's so pretty.

"Morning" she replied

"You need to get up, it's already 7 you still have class"

She snuggled closer to me, she's so close... So close.

I froze for her sudden movement, making her giggle.

"are you not coming to school?" she asked

"Not yet, I already talk to our teacher, I think I need to rest, my body is really hurt specially in my side ribs and abdomen"

"Okay" she said then sat up slowly stretching her muscle.

"uhm.. Can.. Can I borrow your hoodie then?" she asked making frown as I'm looking at her already wearing her branded hoodie.

"what? Why? You already have yours" I asked curiously

"It's cold, and.. And this hoodie is not really helping" she said then take off her hoodie and grab my other jacket in my closet.

I checked her hoodie and I feel like it can help the coldness outside really well. It's ticker than my jacket.

"You can have that, I dont want that anymore"

"But this is channel, and it looks expensive you can have my jacket and take this home too" I said and she pouted,