Trying Hard

"Jen stop it already, it's been a month since Lisa and Miyeon got back together." Jisoo his.

"It's okay Chu, I don't easily give up on anything remember?" Jennie said with a faint smile.

Jennie and her group were shocked at how Jen still holding onto Lisa especially when Lisa already told her that she doesn't want her anymore and that she already love Miyeon.

It's been a month since Lisa dump Jennie, but Jennie didn't give up yet.

She's still cooking get breakfast and lunch even though Lisa doesn't accept it, she still does it hoping that one day Lisa will accept it.

On the other hand, in the school that Jennie ruled before that rich and poor people are prohibited to interact but now, it turns 180 degrees.

Because the Queen itself is the one who interacts with the poor now, especially with Lisa.

Shock is an understatement of what they felt and what they are seeing every day, The Jennie Kim is courting Lalisa Manoban.

Bunos is Lisa rejected Jennie in public and still, Jennie trying to pursue her.

Lisa gain popularity among girls, they said she looks cool every time she treat Jennie like she was nothing and now she's the centre of attraction of the whole Univerity.

The whole university turned upside down.

•••

Jennie POV

It's been a month, it's been a month when Lisa decided to cut all ties with me, it's been a month when she and Miyeoj got back together, it's been a month when she treats me like I'm just nothing to her.

Am I really late?

Does winning her back now impossible?

I was cut into my thoughts when my cousin Jisoo entered my room.

"Hey Jenduek, any plans for the weekends?" she said while walking towards me.

"I'm planning to ask Lisa to watch the Movie avatar," I said

"Lisa again? You know that every weekend she and our cousin is going on a date, and she rejected you like what? A million times and still.... Here you are."

"I'm okay Chu, I have nothing to lose if I tried to ask her again right?" I ask her hoping she will support me this time

"Yeah right, you have nothing to lose, cause you don't have any pride anymore left in you. Why not let her go and---"

"No chu, Lisa didn't give up on me that easy, so I'm not going to give up that easy too," I said

"You know what Jenduek?"

"What?"

"You break your own heart by telling yourself to give it another shot when you already know it is time to let go," she said looking into my eyes, and I hate that... I hate that I see pity in her eyes.

I sighed heavily and tried to control the tears that is about to drop into my cheeks.

"I'd rather break my heart a million times than believe that we're over"

Jisoo then holds my trembling hands and that is when I can't hold back anymore and sob to her.

I'm hurt, I'm lost and I don't know what to do anymore to win her back.

She is already in a relationship, and here I am still holding into her.

But I feel it, I still feel the love in her eyes, I still see it in her eyes that she loves me.

Or am I just delusional?

"Forgive yourself, Jennie. You need to forgive yourself, you need to heal first and if you really are meant to be don't you think God will not make his own way?" Jisoo said making me shake my head.

"Close the windows that hurt you, no matter how beautiful the view is Jen, start a new life, we are graduating next month. I think it's the best time to heal, don't you think?" she added.

"I want to talk to her chu, not a talk we used to do in the school that is full of rush, I want to talk to her and ask her one thing, that will be my sign to let her go," I said between my sob.

"Okay Jen, I will help you with that," Jisoo said making me look at her in surprise.

Ever since Lisa and I broke up she never helped me, she was really serious when she said she will never help me before, but I don't hate her. I understand her, I hurt her friend and I know she just wants to protect her from someone evil like me.

"Re-really?" I ask her.

"Yes. Just promise me after this whatever Lisa's decision is you need to respect it. Okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"If she tells you to stay away, stay away. If she tells you to stay, then stay." Jisoo said nonchalantly

"No--"

"Then I will not help you," she said then stand up.

"Jisoo wait, you can't do this. Please help me" I held her hand pulling her down to stay.

"As much as I want to help you Jen, I can't. I can't look at you like this every day. So you choose, take it or leave it?" she said sternly to me

My thoughts are clouded, but this is a big help I'm getting, I can use it to talk to her and beg for her to be back to me "Okay, I agree"

"Okay, I'll bring you the contract tomorrow so you can sign it," she said.

"What contract?" I asked curiously.

"I know you Jen, don't even try to trick me. You will sign that no matter what" she said and walked herself out without even waiting for it response.

"Arghhhhh" I scream on my pillow that I burried in my face.

I really need to convince Lisa to get back to me, this is my last chance.

And

What ever happened when we talk, I'll choose to be matured and let her go if that what she really want.

....

No proof reading, rush writing 😵

A/N:

Wait for the next chapter I'll update later this day, maybe 5hrs from now. This is just a teaser for your heart ache 💔

PS. LIFE IS REALLY HARD RIGHT NOW I'M SORRY FOR MY DELAY, HOPE YOUR STILL SUPPORTING ME 🙏