Friends?

Jisoo and Chaeyoung are getting close day by day, chaeng never imagined that a Kim will even want to befriend with her, but chaeng doesn't want anything more than friend anymore. So everytime jisoo show some signs to chaeng, she will respectfuly shut her down.

Of course Chaeng knows Jisoo's real interest with her because of lisa.

In Lisa's defence she didn't betrayed jisoo by telling it to chaeng. Lisa just doesn't have any choice that time.

Lisa and Chaeng doesn't want to expect anything big in life, they just want to graduate peacefully, find a decent job and save up to build they're own business someday.

But little did they know the Kim's will turn they're life up side down.

..
..

Lisa Pov

I have been working really hard last week and this pass few days, and thankfully I'm able to buy some decent food and can help to my parents a little bit.

I'm not taking any day off, thankfully my body is slightly adjusting to all the work I'm doing. Specially going to school early in the morning so every time I have an extra hour I'm using it to take a nap to rest my eyes and mind in a while.

And I don't know if it's a good news or not but my music teacher said that I'm the lucky student to have a free trip to Jeju with my fellow classmate as the deans decided to give it to me as a reward of our project.

Of course.. I'm happy to have a free trip but I'm just thinking of all the days I need to waste just to attend to that trip, I need money so I need to work but at the same time it's a opportunity for a higher grade.

Everything is getting better in school and work.

As Jennie promised, no one really bullying me anymore. She made it clear to all the student that no one can ever touch me or even do something to me unless her.

While Jennie and I is being civil to each other. We text sometimes and even meet... It's not really meet because she sometimes just pop up to my dorm inviting her self in.

Being casually talking to her is privilege, and sometimes I can even make fun of her.

I'm happy..

I feel relax..

It's 5pm and I'm in my bed planning to take a nap when someone comes in.

It's Jennie Kim

Again.....

"Hey freak, I'm here, can you make me a coffee?" she nonchalantly said and flop herself in my bed pulling my duvet from me.

I furrowed my eyebrow looking at her like 'are you kidding me' look but she didn't budge in and just take out her phone and began scrolling.

"Jen can't you just go to a café or something nice? I'm trying to take a nap here you know?" I said calmly

But she didn't say anything and just continue scrolling to her phone.

"make it fast it's really cold, your heater is not even good quality it's still cold even it's on" she said again like she didn't heard what I just said earlier.

So I stand up and make her a instant coffee just to shut her up so I can take a nap.

I put down the coffee in the bedside table and lay down again pulling the duvet from her but she grip it firmly.

Oh god this kitten is really pain in the ass.

"there's your coffee drink now before it turn cold. And please give me my cover back it's cold and I want to take a nap" I said calmly again even my patience is getting thin.