One Night Stand

I'm not good at smut please bare with me.. Thank you 🙏

..........

Jennie Pov

"fuck..fuck..fuck, keep eating me like that L-lisa oh my---ahhhh" I am moaning mess as lisa keeps eating me for about an hour now. She said she can't get enough of my taste and keep making me cum over and over again.

"oh fuck....ughhhh...ahhh Lisa suck me harder.... Shirt" I said as I bury her face deeper in between my legs.. "I'm almost there... I'm cummi---"

And before I know it, I came all over her mouth for I don't know how many times.

I heard her slurping my juice as I released it while my legs is shaking.

"You really taste good Jennie" Lisa cooed then sit up and engulfed me into a bear hug while I'm panting.

I don't really like cuddle, but I can't do anything right now because I'm really tired.

Lol you hate cuddle but if lisa---

No!! Stop you fucking mind!!!

"*hah.. Hah... Hah* I'm fucking drained you moron, I can't take it anymore" I said as Im still panting due to the intense pleasure she gave me.

She giggle and caress my cheeks while looking at me "Okay okay, I'll stop, I just can't get enough with you... I'm sorry, are you hungry? Did you take dinner before you drink?"

"I'm too tired to eat let me rest, and how about you? You need a release I know it will be painful for you" I said while closing my eyes.

"Nah I can D.I.Y you know?" she chuckle then stand up picking up her boxer and shirt, I frown as I miss her warm body against me.

"I'll let you rest, do you mind if eat some of you snack downstairs? I'm really am hungry I will pay it when I get paid, I don't have money left." she said then sit beside me leaning her face to me,

She's really a romantic type of fuck body huh

"no, consider it as a trade for making me cum over and over." I said teasing her and she blush looking away from me.

After what you did to me you have the audacity to be shy?!

What a cutie---

No Jen what are you saying!

God, maybe I'm just overwhelmed for all the pleasure she game me

But then she hug me again rubbing my back and I feel so calm and the last thing I know I doze off.

..
..

Lisa POV

It's all happened so fast, just last week she's bullying me and now I got to fuck her and taste her.

She's so tight and she said it's been years when she get touch. How is that possible? She has a boyfriend.

Oh about that I felt a pang in my heart because I'm participating for her cheating act, I don't want to be cheated on and yet this is me know she has a boyfriend and still pursue to have sex with her.

I mean I can't really control my hormones at that time, her dress above her knee showing her smooth silky legs, her vanilla scent and her eyes that makes my heart skip a beat and not knowing why.

Well... It's not just me who want it right?

I kissed her but she's the one ask me to fuck her.