Triggered Trauma

THIRD PERSON POV

Early in the morning as lisa walking to her locker almost everyone in the school is eyeing her making her confused but she shrug it off. She just kept walking when Seulgi called her.

"Lis?! What did you do to the Queen?! She posted you in the school PAGE, did you do something wrong with her?" seul asking worriedly.

"Huh? What did she post? Is it that bad?" I ask and felt uncomfortable.

"look, here" she fetch her phone to her pocket and show me.

QUEEN JENNIE KIM:
LALISA MANOBAN IS NOT MY TARGET ANYMORE, DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO HER, BULLY HER, EMBARRASS HER OR EVEN KILL HER I DON'T CARE! JUST DONT TALK TO HER DON'T EVEN TRY TO BEFRIEND TO HER!

Wow she's really that mad, she's not kidding when she said I need to get ready for her.

Lisa thoughts.

"Her boyfriend even looking for you come let's go to our room now before someone will see you. They will sure do something to you again" Seulgi said dragging me to our first period.

Lisa felt terrified, she know what jennie capable of, she know her dogs will do something to her for sure.

Jennie in the other hand is not really in a good mood. She gets angry easily she don't even try to hide it in front of her cousin.

"Jenduek, what lisa did wrong to you again? Why you posted her, you know she will get beaten up for that, your dogs is already hunting her!" Jisoo said almost yelling, jisoo and Lisa grow something called friendship. Jisoo likes lisa vibe alot but she can't say that to her cousin.

"Thats what the plan to get her beaten up without making my hands dirty." Jennie smirk not looking to Jisoo.

"Give her some slack Jennie eversince the school started she's already Nayeon target then you joined her and now your basically telling your apostles to join you two to bully her? She did not even do anything bad to you!" anger is blinding jisoo as she want to protect lisa but not too obvious so jennie won't notice it. But jennie raised her eyebrow and began to glare jisoo as she felt jisoo is protecting her.

"Why do you care so much chu?! You don't care who am I bullying before and suddenly you care now?" Jennie ask calmly but there's this stern in her voice.

"I don't care Jen, I just feel pity for the girl. She seems nice and goofy give her some slack Jen." jisoo said softly

"No! She deserve that, end of this shit Chu I don't want to talk about this anymore!" Jennie announced as she stand up and ready to go to her first period which is with lisa.

Lisa and Seulgi is talking randomly when Jennie entered the room making their fellow student quite, Lisa glance at Jennie but she diverted immediately when Jennie is about to turn her head to them.

Lisa kept her cool but deep inside she's scared. She doesn't show Jennie any sign of nervousness making Jennie feel more furious to her.

.

Time pass and already lunch time, Seulgi went out again but this time Lisa has company which is Chaeyoung.

Lisa told her to stay away from her for the mean time because of Jennie's post but Chaeyoung didn't care and stayed by her side in the cafeteria.

As they walk in together student began murmuring. Lisa felt uncomfortable but Chae hold her hands and smiled at her assuring her that its okay and nothing bad will happen.

"Sit here, I will get us something to eat. You like choco uyo right?" Chae asked smiling at her making lisa heart melt.

Lisa nodded "Yes, thank you Chaeyoungahh"