QUEEN WEEKNESS

Shoutout to Azibels for this edit thank you

No proof read!

..

Lisa POV

Wedding planning is all lined up, my family finally met Jennie. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim really was happy about our unexpected engagement they thought Jennie will be the one asking my hand cause that's what her plan but thankfully Mino gave me the shot to do it.

Mini ans Hangin is been dating for a month now. While Miyeon and her boyfriend stayed happy being like that, Jisoo and Rosie decided to be just friend and Seulgi and Irene Finally free.

It seems that our life become better and just thinking of it making me happy.

Jennie seems very happy and we can finally date freely now, she said she just tested me for those months if I can handle the same treatment she gave to me when we were young. She said sorry to me and thank me for being the same Lisa as before, the Lisa she loved and still love.

Jennie smiles a lot and she's not that stubborn anymore, she tend to listen to me and not letting me to tell her twice before she obliged. But one thing for sure, shes still the Jennie who's posesive ass shit and her Jealousy seems worsened.

She doesn't allow me to travel alone now she needs to tag along all the time and she's still the CEO of Kim corp. So if she can't come she needs to always on-call on me, even sleeping, showering, eating and even when I'm on a meeting.  Not giving her any reason to get jealous but well I guess it is in her blood already and I can't do anything about it anymore.

Let me just say even she's going to become a monster I'll always going to love her. She was a monster before after all, ehe.

ohhh.. Speaking of trips, I have a business trip it's not really rhat important but well I need to there cause I'm the boss and asked my Jennie to ready my bag for 3 days and she sadly agree, she knows she can't come cause she have some important meetings the next day too.

As I entered the door my Nini greeted me with a big smile and immediately hug me.

"I miss you hun" She said while hurrying her face on my chess and I chuckle

"We saw each other like 3 hours ago baby" I said

"But I still miss you" She cod

"Okay, okay, I miss you more baby, by the way I need to go my flight is in hour did you ready my bag?" I asked making her nods sadly

Oh I know this look, she's being sad again

"Follow me it's upstairs" She said then walk upstairs and I trail over her.