Shower Together

Apparently Jisoo didn't agree to Jennie and Lisa planning to dash out early.

And obviously it make Jennie frustrated, as she thought that finally lisa wants to do it but her cousin ruined it.

But Lisa feel relief as she calmed down. She's thanking Jisoo in her head for interrupting them and not agreeing to Jennie to go home early with her. She wants to do it with Jennie but she's not to sure yet because her situation with the brunette is not yet clear to her.

Technically Jennie is single now and she basically said that she doesn't want lisa to move on from her, but at the same time she didn't tell lisa if she likes her or what.

Lisa just being cautious as she is, she doesn't want to be a just her playtime. Lisa is firm to what she said to Jennie.

She will not do it if it's not her girlfriend.

But does she really have all the power she need to stop herself to devour the brunette?

......

Jennie Pov

Frustrated is understatement for what I'm feeling right now. When Lisa asked me to go home early my heart suddenly beat abnormally, making  excited to be alone with her.

But my best cousin from hell Jisoo pop my bubble of dreams in just a snap.

"Stop being grumpy Mandu, why do you want to go home so early? I thought your dorm is boring?" Jisoo ask with a knowing smirk in her face.

"Don't talk to me" I answer dryly

"Oh come on jenduek, don't be like that, let's just have fun.. Okay?"

"No"

"Your so annoying, I finally made her agree and you just ruined it in just a snap!" I said with a mad tone

"Oh, what's the score between you two?" Jisoo ask but I know she already has an idea.

"Not gonna tell you!"

"come on, your keeping secret now to your favorite cousin?" she said with a puppy eyes then pout.

Your not cute at the moment because you just ruined my beautiful dream to feel lisa again!

"The audacity?!"

"why?"

"Do you want me to remind you that you kept your friendship behind my back? Since when huh? Are you crushing on her?!" I asked

Jisoo smirk and look at lisa who was laughing and splashing water to Chaeyoung.

"What if--"

"You fucking chicken! Don't try to touch what's mine!" I said standing up and stomp my feet to get close to her.

I'm ready to kill her.

"Gosh Jenduek, I'm just teasing you! Come on calm down hehe" she said nervously, Jisoo know what can I do she better not playing to me.

"Don't hehe me! You still ruined my night! My whole week! No... MY WHOLE MONTH!" I said and sit again and sighed for nth time

Jisoo smirk mischievously "Don't worry I will make it up to you My favorite cousin" she said then goes to the bar in our shed, I just shrug her and fetch my phone on the table and saw all the miscalls and text from Kai.

I don't really care, call me bitch or anything.

I'm know I am

Jisoo keep persuading me to join them but I'm not in the mood anymore. So I just ignored her while she's holding drinks in a tray.