Close'st

Lisa pov

I like you

Her face is unreadable, shock is all I can to it. She's not uttering any words making me anxious.

"Hey... Listen, I'm telling this cause I want you to know, it's not because I want you to like me back, I'm not expecting anything from you, I know it's impossible for you to feel the same... I'm not asking you to like me back, I just want to let this out of my chest. I want to be freed from this feeling that I'm hiding from anyone else. I just want this out of my chest." I explained to her giving her a warm smile.

"Lisa... you can't like me" she said in slightly higher pitch than mine.

"why?"

"I can't like... Someone li-like you... I just can't.."

"Someone like me? You mean being poor?"

I'm not gonna lie but it hurts me. It's not because that she doesn't like me back but because she always overlook our lifestyle.

"No... I mean, uhm yeah" she said shuttering.

"I'm not asking you to like me back though" I said with a smile just to assure her I'm okay.

"It's not that... But I can offer you something, how about let's just enjoy our moment.. Yeah? Let's make each other distraction, what can you say?" she ask with a apologetic smile.

"Nah Jennie I'm good. Who ever destined to me will never found me if I keep being with you. Clearly, we will never have a thing, I'm not mad about it, instead I'm thankful to you for being honest to me. But can--"

"You really believe in destiny ey? It's 21st century Manoban, you need to have fun and experiment things. Your so old fashion!" she said annoyed to me.

"I'm sorry for being old fashion Jen but my parents just thought me well not to mess around given the fact that I can make a girl pregnant--" I chuckle "I believe in God's timing, I'll trust him" I continue feeling relief that we didn't ended up being awkward to each other.

She rolled her eyes and scoff "there's no such as that, we create our destiny, we find our soul mates and most of all being old fashion is not attractive at all"

Should I change myself? just so you can like me?

"if I'll change will you ever like me?" I asked siking for a honest answer.

"No chance manoban" she said not even hesitant to her voice.

"so can we continue now?" she ask as she put her arms around my nape.

"I... I'm sorry Jennie, it's Chaeyoung bed and Im not in the mood"

"your not in the mood? But your hard already when I'm grinding a earlier?!" she kinked her eyebrow giving me 'are-you-serious' look.

I felt shy all of that sudden when she mention my member being active "Ye-yeah, I'm sorry" I said looking away as my face feel so hot out of embarrassment.

"Your going to leave me high and dry again? And now I feel uncomfortable because my panty is already wet!" she whine in annoyance.

"How about take a shower? I'll get you your pyjamas and get a fresh panty, okay? Wait for me here I'll get cloths in my room" I was about to get up when she hold my shoulder pushing my back down back in the bed.

"Making a reason to see your bitch?! Just wow! You'll relieve yourself using her?! Your fucking unbelievable! Why not use me inste---"

"JENNIE!" I said sternly trying to make her stop from bad mouthing Tzuyu, she doesn't deserve that.