Ignored

Jennie Pov

"You just left me at the bar and where did you go?" My cousin jisoo keep pressing me the same question over and over again

"I've told you already, I've been in my cabin and I took a cab, stop being annoying chu I'm tired" I said irritated to her.

"how can you took cab? You left your phone and bag and you don't have money"

"I have my ways chu, now get out!" I said almost yelling at her.

"You said your tired but how come you look so blooming?"

"yeah babe, you look like your glowing" Irene cheap in to out conversation

Because my flower had watered

I blushed as I remember what happened to me and Lisa yesterday, she's really great in bed I should ask her more.

I bet she can't resist me.

"Oh... Oh my gosh!! Don't tell me..." Jisoo said widen her eyes, same with irene.

"No... Of course not! What even your thinking... It's now what it is!" I defend myself.

"She didn't even gave her flower to Kai yet chu, stop assuming she's still waitin----"

"Irene" I cut her with a cold voice.

I can't..

I don't want to hear his name...

I don't want to lost control again..

"I'm sorry Jen" irene said softly.

"It's okay, just... Just please.. I don't want to hear anything about him.. I will... I will just miss him..." I said averting my eyes to my phone acting like I'm watching something.

"Jen.. It's been years.. Let go alrea---"

"NO!" I yelled to my cousing jisoo making her flinch.

"You don't have the right to tell me what I do and not!" I said and the memories of him and me crashing into me again.

Making me grip my phone, I felt like there not enough oxygen in the room, my palms are sweating and I already know I'm having panic attack again.

Jisoo came to me and hug me, whispering sweet works while drawing circle on my back.

"Shhh jenduek... Baby shark ddu ddururut" she began to sing while hugging me tight.

It takes time for me to calm down, but she didn't leave me, she really know how to make me calm, I'm thankful even though I always pushed her away and I'm being rude to her she never leave me. I love her I just can't bring myself to tell her.

"Are you okay now? Do you want some ice cream?" she asked smiling at me but I shake my head 'no'

"I just want to be alone chu, please leave me alone for moment I want to rest, I want to sleep all day" I said calmly, thankfully she agreed and left my room when she laid me down in my bed.

It's been years... But I'm still waiting for you, I miss you so much.

My thoughts filed with him again before I fall sleep.

.

I woke up and it's already 5pm I slept for 6 hours. I walk myself to my bathroom to wash my hair.

You cried again Jennie.

I sighed as I'm looking my reflection in the mirror.

I get my phone and look if anyone called me or texted me and there's some with my groups and my cousin but I was disappointed when lisa didn't even try to text me.