Plans;Yes

A/N; no proof read (of course)

Just want to tell you guys if your triggered of this book please don't read it anymore. I appreciate the supports but I rather want to read about your thoughts other than commenting (next).

They are already on Japan but Lisa has been distant and cold towards Jennie through out the time making Jennie feel uneasy.

Jisoo, Rosie, Hanbin, Mino and Jinny is also with them Jinny was not planned to be with them to that trip but Lisa insists her to go with them or else she'll not going as well making Jennie feel defeated and just let Lisa with her wants for now.

Of course they stayed to a Rented house near beach with their assigned room, the house is big and screams elegant with Japanese style house.

Hanbin wirh Mino, Jisoo with Rosie, Jennie with Lisa and of course Jinny being alone to her room.

As they were taking a rest before going out and roam around Jennie still bothered on how Lisa being quite all day. Jennie's heart clench in pain everytime she hug Lisa and Lisa only give her a cold hug in return.

Jennie knows she's been lacking with attention and affection towards Lisa those past few days and all of that is because of this trip but now Jennie feels like every sacrifices she did came to waste when all she wants to see is Lisa smile being with her but turns out Lisa seems bored and uninterested on talking to Jennie.

...

Lisa POV

I'm trying so hard not to talk, hug and kiss Jennie right now, I need to do this. I can't let her do that to me.

Flashback...

I've been crying for almost an hour now when I received from an unknown number and I don't usually answer those but this time I feel like it so I answered it.

"Hello, who's this?" I answered the call trying to steady my voice.

"Lisa, this is Mino. Let's meet in 20 minutes I'll wait for you in the nearest caffe in your building" He said and ended the call before I can even answer him

My heart starts to beat fast, my hands turn cold making my breath shakes in process.

Is he going to reveal their relationship to me now?

Is he gonna tell me to leave them alone cause Jennie loves him and she can't just leave me cause she feel Pity on me?

Is this the end of our relationship?

Please noo....

As much as I don't want to go, let's just say my curiosity gets the better of me and expected the worst.

As I enter the cafe I roam around my eyes trying to see the particular guy and when I spotted him on his phone texting I walk towards him.

Is he texting him now? Causing him to smile like that?

All this questiijs in my head and there is no one can answer me other than him o lr her.

I cleared my throat taking his attention making look up at me, he stands up and gesture me to sit before dropping his phone on the table and just to my luck I saw my girl, yes my girl Jennie on his lock screen received message.

Oh so they were really texting

"So what's up? " I said trying to act normal readying my heart to be broken by the same girl again.

"Hmm sooo... You notice how Jennie and I became close and always together this past few days or should I say weeks right?" He said seriously and I just hum in answer making him continue.