Jealous; Misunderstanding

Jennie Pov

Lisa has been calling me nonstop since I hang up on her. She keep on texting and calling me and I keeps ignoring her, I don't care about her anymore! She can fuck who ever she wants!

Why am I even feeling like this?

She's supposed to me my pastime!

Yeah! She's just my pastime!

I don't have roommate because I book my own hotel room, I don't follow school rules, we own that school. I can do whatever I want!

I fix myself put some make up on to look extra pretty, our prof called us already and we need to take lunch all together.

I will show Lisa how can I replace her easily.

As I went down in the lobby I saw Lisa talking to her bitch. She didn't notice me yet, that's how busy she was with her bitch.

When she noticed me already she keep her eyes lock to me and like asking me if we could talk just by looking at me intently but I just rolled my eyes on her.

After she flirt someone she have the audacity to look at me like that!

But then my phone vibrate again and I look at it, it's lisa again but I just ignored her then glance on her.

Seeing her sad eyes and confused face making me want to hug her but I'm not that easy, she mess with the wrong person.

That's why I called Kai, my ex to follow me here in Jeju. He also keep bugging me to meet up and talk, so why not talk to him at the same time show to that fucking Lisa that I can do whatever I want too.

Kai will be here at 2 in the afternoon so I still have time to think a reason why I broke up with him.

I don't really loved him nor like him. I just want to date the hottest guy in school to keep my reputation on top. It's just normal too. I'm the Queen Bee and I'm dating the captain of the basketball team.

To show off to all the girls who's the real deal there.

We own the school, I'm rich, nobody dare to against with me and I'm dating the most popular boy in school. Seems perfect life right?

We sitted in a 3 long table, rich and poor student is separated also our teachers has they're own table.

We had a good lunch and I decided to go back to my room to touch up before I meet up with Kai later.

I need to get a plan so Lisa could see us together, I want to hurt her.

I want her to feel what I felt.

Lisa still keeps on calling and texting me so I blocked her.

Should I get back together with kai?

Lisa will ignore you for the rest of her life.

No she will not!

Okay. Then go back with kai then

My inner self is fighting about what will I do.

I want to hurt lisa but I don't want her to ignore me!

Tssssshhhh.... I'll just wait and just let what will happen.

..

Lisa Pov

Until now Jennie keep on ignoring me, I was so excited to meet her earlier but why is she mad?

I don't really know?