D-Day

Lisa pov

This day is the day that we will perform our project and I'm really nervous not because I'm not good at it but because I don't want to disappoint Jennie, it seems like this is really importantant to her. She even let me breath from bullying this week. I'm thankful for that.

After the incident that I kissed her she doesn't look like she cares. We practis the next day that day while I'm being awkward she doesn't even look bothered. She really fucos her self for this project.

I'm already walking to my locker when I suddenly spotted Jennie Kim kissing her boyfriend. I don't know why but I can't look at her making out with other people it makes me feel uncomfortable.

She took a glance at me and I just bowed to her and proceed to open my locker. I got my books and placed my guitar in it then walk my way to cafeteria where I will meet the squad. Seulgi, Chaeyoung, Sana, Jeongyoen, Mina and me. We grow closer to each other after awhile, they are really nice and easy to hang out with. While jisoo and I noodling to each other ever time we see each other. She explain that she want to be my friend but she need to respect her cousins rules to school. Sometimes she come by in the café that I working with just to hangout with me. She's nice and dork, and she's interest on Chaeyoung.

"It's Friday! Let's drink sujo in your place lisa yah" Sana said making everyone agreed.

"I can't, you know I have a job and I need money you all know that right? But you can go there Chaeyoung will be there, right Chae?" I said to them making them scoff

"your always busy lis, you work to 5:30 in the afternoon to 3 in the morning you need to chill out." Jeong said.

"no I work at 8"

"then where are you going every 5:30 pm?" they asked making me slap myself internally as I didn't remember that I'm meeting jennie every afternoon and I can't let them know or else she will kill me.

"extra income you know" I said not even shuttering. They just nooded but chaeng look at me with a knowing eye and whisper to me "your not a good liar lis" she said then smile to me.

I just tap the back of her hand under the table to make her know that I will tell her soon not just now.

Chae and I grow this friendship to being bestfriend. She always cook for me and even ironing my clothes when I'm to tired to do it. She's been really helpful for me hope we will not change.

As we talk random things Jennie Kim and her squad came in the cafeteria making the whole cafeteria silent. And she has her boyfriend with her. The guy is holding jennie waist while jennie is just scrolling to her phone.

"what is the name of that guy again seul?" I asked.

"who? Boyfriend of Jennie Kim?" Seulgi ask and I just nodded. "he's Kim Jongi or well known as Kai. His family is the rank 4 riches in the country and his really a bully to the point that he will beat his prey until they will end up to hospital." Seulgi explain making me frowning my eyebrow

"why no one ask help to the police?"

"no one dare lis. Let's just not mendle to him at all cause" Jeong said.

Being a rich ass kid is really a privilege, they can buy anything even they're innocence and freedom. Why would the world make rich all the bad guys? Or money made them bad?

I was cut to my thought when I heard a guy begging. As I look where the voice coming from its from the richass student table.

That kai is already stepping his shoes to the guy in the ground making my blood boil but when I'm about to stand up chaeng and Seulgi hold me and then I look at them but they just shaking they're head but then I glance to their table again but i didn't see the guy anymore but when I look at jennie Kim she's already glaring at me. It's like 'don't-you-dare' look that making me sit back again I just sighed and hang my head low.