Make Love

(A/N); 🔞

No proofread... Enjoy

•••••••

"Fuck me"

Jennie's voice echoed in Lisa's head.

Fuck me.
Fuck me..
Fuck me...

And without any warning, Lisa pushed Jennie into the bed harshly

Lisa dived into Jennie's neck down to her cleavage making Jennie moan a mess, Lisa occasionally shut her up by using her mouth and kissing her harshly.

Lisa took her time to taste every inch of Jennie's mouth, sucking her tongue and biting her lips.

But Lisa suddenly sat up and turned their position putting Lisa underneath while Jennie was on her abdomen, but when Jennie was about to dive to kiss her again Lisa suddenly pushed her gently and stood up and walked.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asks with a hint of sadness and frustration in her tune.

Lisa just smirks but Jennie can't see her cause she's facing the other way around.

"I'll just turn on the lights baby and I don't fuck, I make love," she said following with the click of the switch making the whole room bright.

Lisa turned around and looked into Jennie's eyes "And even though I like to take you right here right now, I can't...  Cause as I said I'm here to make love not to fuck."

"Then make love with me," Jennie said.

"How can I make love to someone who was about to get married?"

Jennie stood up and held Lisa's hand "No one will marry anyone unless you propose to me" Jennie said and smiled at Lisa making Lisa's eyes go wide.

"But you're already taken... And... And Hanbin is your fiancee ra-right?" Lisa said stuttering

"Can we talk later and let's make love first? I can't talk to you in this state right now, I'm fucking turned on" Jennie said then grab Lisa's nape and kiss her aggressively, despite what Jennie said to her, Lisa's head fast to get clouded and begin to give the same intensity as Jennies giving her.

Lisa pulled away panting from their intense kiss walked to the side of the bed and sat.

"Strip, I want to see your whole body naked" Lisa demanded with a hoarse voice making Jennie shiver with excitement.

Jennie didn't answer Lisa anymore and began to strip, taking her dress drop on her feet leaving her just with just her undergarments.

"Take it all off" Lisa demanded again making Jennie oblige and took off her bra slowly trying to tease Lisa who was wearing a blank face, and lastly Jennie took off her panties showing her glistening shaved center.

Lisa licked her bottom lips unconsciously making Jennie smirk in satisfaction.

Jennie walked slowly to Lisa not breaking their eye contact "Like what you see honey?" Jennie said.

"Oh yes, and I'll make sure that not only my eyes will get satisfied with this night, I'll suck you dry Jennie," Lisa said then grabbed Jennie's waist while she was still sitting on the bed.

Lisa sniffed Jennie's flat stomach while her hands were on Jennie's butt massaging it, then Lisa begin to plant a small wet kiss on her stomach to her waist then to her lower belly making Jennie weak.

"I miss this" Lisa said then kissed Jennie's belly, Lisa seemed to take her time smelling and caressing Jennie's body.

But then Lisa made a bold move making Jennie moan in delight. Lisa licked Jennie's wet pussy up to her stomach and then to her cleavage till she reaches her neck and lastly to her lips.