Welcome To Hell

"Please babe play me something, I really love when you play your instrument to me" the brunette said whining to her boyfriend.

"okay babe don't pout anymore, your so cute" he said caressing her cheek making the brunette blush.

..

..

"no tell me your joking please, I can't loss you, p-please babe... You know you mean so much to me..." jennie crying mess begging someone to stay

"I don't have a choice... If.. If only... I'm sorry baby.." he said walking away from her

Jennie crying alone in the street, she felt her world just crashed and she can't take it any longer, she's now panicking doesn't know what to do, "no please" is the only thing she can say at the moment, she can't take it anymore as she's breathing heavy and slowly losing her consciousness.

..
..

"NOOOOO!!!" jennie shouted woke up in her dream.

Another nightmare..

She thought and sigh.

Jennie has been suffering from panic attack for 4 yrs already. Her nightmare is all the same.

The day her world left her.

Jennie has been change that day making her cold person. Making her hate all the poor people she encounter, thinking at all the poor people will just use her for her money, she can't trust anyone anymore, so she build this wall for herself to protect her heart to anyone try to hurt her.

..
..

Lisa POV

It's early in the morning flour is all over my head down to my shoulder, student taking video making fun of me, murmuring words I can't that understand.

Wow how can I be so lucky..

"Hey pathetic losser goodluck taking that flour out of with you" Nayeon laughter is all over the hallway as she pass me bumping my shoulder after pouring the flour on me.

I didn't know what I did this time, but I'm positive a didn't do anything to anyone yet. But why she's targeting me?

I'm in the farest bathroom as I remove my polo taking of all the flour in my body and in my hair. Guess I'm still lucky cause I bring wet wipes on me. I'm trying to clean myself fast as I'm getting late to my first period.

I'm basically running now as I'm approaching my room. As I enter the classroom my fellow classmate looking at me.

Why are they staring at me like that

Until I reach my sit.

"Your almost late monkey" suelgi stated as I pant due to my semi running a while ago. "what happened to you?" she continue to ask.

"Nayeon happened" I answer her. Giving her a tight smile. Then she gave me a apologetic smile.

"Just don't mind them monkey they will get bored to you soon. Just keep it for the mean time." seulgi said tapping my shoulder. I just nooded.

I really hope that one day they will not make fun to me anymore

"by the way monkey you wanna join any club? it'll be fun!" I shake my head saying no.

"I don't want to socialize seul I'm sorry I'm kinda introvert if you can't see it." I said seul just nood and at that moment our professor is coming in.