Concern Jisoo; Guitar

Of all the information Lisa got from Jisoo about Jennie's past, Lisa decided not to ask Jennie about her ex anymore, instead, she decided not to mention anything to Jennie about him and just help her to completely move on about all the trauma she got from her previews relationship.

Lisa also worked hard these past few days just to save up to buy a new guitar for Jennie for their first monthsary.

It's been a couple of weeks since they started their relationship and it seems getting stronger.

Lisa always takes care of Jennie and vice versa.

Thru out they're relationship Lisa also learned that Jennie is a very possessive girlfriend, that's why she distances herself from some of her friends and also from her workmate.

Lisa doesn't want Jennie to overthink and she doesn't want Jennie to think twice about her love for her.

Meanwhile, Jisoo is eating her conscience for not telling all Lisa, although all that she said to her is real, still she didn't tell her the most important thing that she need to know.

Jisoo considers Lisa as one of her best friends but she just can't stab her cousin back just like that, and she also thinks that it's not her position to tell it all to Lisa.

..
..

Jennie Pov

I've never felt so loved by someone like this before

She's very caring

She gives all her time to me

She never complains about me being clingy to her

She always makes me feel loved

She never gave me a reason to doubt her love for me.

She's so perfect...

We've been together for a couple of weeks now and I've never been so happy in my life.

Although we're still in a private relationship she never brings it up to us and makes it public anymore.

She seems to understand now...

I just want to make it private because... I just want to have a peaceful relationship. Less people know about us less stress. Right?

Jisoo called me earlier and wants to meet up, well I got nothing to do so I decided to go along with her.

Jisoo knows everything about me, she knows my past relationship and she's the only person who can make me calm every time I remember him, she's my cousin after all and even though I treat her so badly at times doesn't mean I didn't love her.

She knows my relationship with Lisa and she's been supportive and happy for me same goes for Chaeyoung.

Just the four of us know what's the real deal between me and Lisa.

I walk into a cafe Jisoo asked me to meet her and I immediately saw her at the far end alone and look so serious. I frowned knowing that she wants to talk to me about a serious matter every time she looks like that.

"Hey Chu, sorry it's kinda traffic. Miss me?" I said smiling at her and she smiled back.

"Hi Jenduek, let's order first. What do you want?"

"Iced coffee is fine with me I'm full by the way"

"Okay, wait for me here," she said and walk towards the counter to order something.

After a while, she came back with our drinks. Her eyes seem so bothered and sad. But I just shrugged it off and wait for her to tell me what was bothering her.