Ex'es Are Back

A/N; sorry for the delay. I didn't
reread it anymore it you to understand it. Sorry for my grammar again.

Please don't pressure me to update I want to take my time so I can give you a nice book to read.

I'm sorry for all the disappointment.

Thank you all for the support.

Again sorry for the grammatical error 😂

Enjoy.....

*FLASHBACK*

"Lisa... Let's get married" Miyeon said while sobbing.

Lisa and Miyeon have been together for 5months and have been very much throughout their entire relationship.

Especially Lisa.

For Lisa miyeon is her source of happiness and the Thai love the transferred student so much.

Miyeon was transferred by her parents to a humble university in Thailand to teach her a lesson.

Miyeon is their only daughter and has been a spoiled brat and stubborn throughout her entire life.

So her parents decided to cut her horn early and send her to a poor university in Thailand.

Miyeon doesn't have a choice so she obliged and didn't argue with her parents anymore.

As much as she doesn't want to but she knows she doesn't have a choice or else they will cut her in their will.

Her first 2months living and studying there have been boring for her until she met the pretty handsome Thai girl in a dance practice that she was supposed to join.

Their relationship started with a friendship and Miyeon decided to keep her identity Lisa a secret because she doesn't want to be used for her wealth.

But Lisa didn't have that intention toward Miyeon, she just wants to be friends with her and maybe deepen their relationship to the second level.

After a month Lisa decided rk court Miyeon and after that not long after Miyeon said yes to her and they became a couple.

Throughout their relationship, Lisa didn't know anything about Miyeon's background back in SoKor. She only knew she has been punished for being a spoiled brat that's why they send her there.

On the other hand, miyeon has changed drastically from being a selfish mean girl to a friendly jolly person all because of Lisa.

Miyeon parents are very happy and know about their daughter's relationship with the Thai. Their background checks her and all to make sure their daughter is in good hands but then the accident happens making Miyeon go home as soon as possible.

Miyeons dad's stroke and she needs to take over their business before their business partner pulls out.

"Lisayah... I can't leave you, please let's get married before I go back home" Miyeon said while hugging the Thai.