Chapter:2 New Day

The rising sun painted a reddish purple hue across the morning sky.As usually golden rays of the sun wanted to tease their favourite person on the earth through peeking his room's human size crystal glass windows.

The room was painted in off white,the soft lilac curtains,classy couches,and the master bed they altogether gave a pleasant vibe.There slept our boy like a toddler as his silky thick hair messed up,lips had a slight pout and was hugging his pillow.Only his three days stubble made him look like a man.As the Sunrays caressed his cheeks he frowned and hugged the poor innocent pillow tightly to his face and made the pillow choke to death. It was a worth watching sight.

But unfortunately there was no one there for him to pamper him ,or make him feel wanted,or give him warmly hug whenever he feels low,or take care of him.even his parents.He heaved a sigh and woke up stretching his well toned arms.He was wearing navy blue v neck tee paired with a grey track pant.Glancing the clock which showed 5:30 in the morning he changed his tee into a black gym vest and headed towards his private gym at his luxury house.

The gym seem to be occupied with many equipments as per his wish. He came out an hour later with sweat dripping from his face,neck,chest,and arms.He looked like a Greek god.Wiping the sweat with a towel he went to the washroom and came out after freshening up.He made himself a cup of black tea and a light healthy breakfast.

Now was getting ready for the office as he had an important business deal with another company,Mr. Naren Sharma, chairman of the particular company was well impressed with our boy's perseverance and his well built personality moreover his company has a high turnover more than 800 crores in a few days which seems to give a tough competition to other companies.

Even though,our boy being such a perfect man himself; he avoided media attention and doesn't use his surname,as he had some certain reasons for it.

He got readied in a dark blue blazer and a white shirt paired with a pair of sleek black official trousers,and perfectly combed hair,looking himself in the mirror which seems to be pleased with his appearance he gave a calm smile to himself preparing for the best.

On the other side Mr.Naren Sharma being a pioneer business man wanted the deal to be go well not because he was greedy for money but wanted to have a good association with someone like the young man.Mr.Sharma was so curious to get to know more about our young entrepreneur because many boys in his age weren't prioritising their priorities and spending their precious life and time in some or the other random baseless things and loosing themselves.Even living in abroad he was bringing himself to the bright point without any ounce of hesitation.

Around 9:00 am in the morning our CEO reached his office,parking his car in the plot he walked into his office and greeted by his dear staffs who kept on admiring him every day.After making sure whether all the formalities for the meeting has being arranged well ,he walked into his cabin,which was on the 8the floor.He had to sign some documents.

Many business personalities including Mr.Naren Sharma and other share holders were already presented in the classy conference hall waiting for the vital person to grace them with his presence.

As expected the great metal sliding door was opened by two guards from each sides revealing the Great Vikram,who walked in with such grace that even a manly lion would also bow in front of him seeing the pride.

Vikram walked to his reserved seat and seated,giving a hearty and manly smile to everyone present there seizing them with such a perfect gesture.The elderly business personalities started explaining their proposels followed by Vikram.He declared his point confidently which made them and Mr.Sharma feel satisfied and left them in awe.

Finally he cracked the deal with whole of their consent and support.Mr.Sharma shook his hand and hugged Vikram smiling truthfully.

Hey peeps ,waiting for your valuable comments :)

Keep supporting