Chapter 30:Blissful Beginning

''Please..''I exclaimed when he turned to leave,making him halt on his track with his back facing me.

With a heavily hammering heart I took slow steps,while fidgeting my fingers and stood right behind Vikram contemplating what to do or say next.

But hugged him from behind surprising myself.As this was the first time I was doing something bold,well at least bold in my concern.

As usual my body went numb when my small frame came in contact with his defined physique.I could feel Vikram's muscles relaxing a bit,once I wrapped my arms around him,which made me wonder.

Was it because of my touch?

Surprising myself he lifted my left palm which was resting around his waist,and placed it right above his heart making me taken aback at the sudden gesture of him.

I could feel the rhythm of his heart.It was beating in a steady yet calm pace,which made my eyes brim with tears and a smile made its way making my grip stronger on his chest,hesitantly.

''Shall I move back?''My voice muffled in his shirt as my face was resting on his back.

I voiced out meekly with a small pout,but I was sure he couldn't see my face,which was a plus for me as I didn't wanted him to see my face,right at the moment.

A frown made its way when Vikram removed my hand from him making me give him a blank look,dreading some shouting from him.He heaved a sigh and turned to my side.

I withdrew my hands and lowered my gaze to the ground unable to meet his penetrating gaze.

It was hell embarrassing for me.Me hugging him and questioning him and him breaking my first hug and now his stare.Biting my inner lower lip in nervousness,I gulped down from my throat.

If I had the ability to disappear I would surely have done that right now,instead of melting in his gaze.

The sound of waves hitting the basement of the cruise ship made my situation more helpless.

Before I would come up with an excuse to escape from his gaze,my eyes went wide when he slowly pulled me and hugged me nestling my head near his heart.

His tender warmth radiated off his body to mine making me stand idle with the sudden impact.

I closed my eyes feeling safe and secure and hesitantly wrapped my arms around his nape.

Vikram caressed my hairs and slowly patted my head,as if I was a toddler,craving for pacification, making me snuggle more onto him forgetting everything for a moment.

With eyes brimming with joyous tears,with a heart filled with safe and serene I stood there cherishing the moment for the lifetime.

I feel safe within his embrace.

I shouldn't have shouted at him ever.I wanted ask him countless sorries tills he forgives me,but also didn't wanted to trigger his anger,in the name of apologizing.

Vikram's anger scares me,more than anything.

The gentle sea breeze touched our skin making me tighten my hold around his nape.His hot breath was fanning against my face,as a caress to my cheeks.

It somehow reminded me of the emotional damages I have ever given to him.

I've never hurted anyone intentionally or unintentionally,but when it comes to him...I couldn't figure out why I have been rude with him from the beginning itself.

If my overthinking mind had a voice,Vikram would definitely have turn me into ashes by his glare.As I was continuously worrying about the past incidents.