Chapter19:Dr.Ishana

"Ishana?"was all he managed to say,but she cut him off immediately saying "Doctor Ishana Sharma",she corrected with the same pitch of authoritative voice he used to demand her a while ago,almost imitating him,and a smirk was playing in her lips.

Isha didn't know what came into her mind,when she spot Vikram holding his head in his hands when she came out of the ETU,she felt like asking him many questions.In fact she had an urge to meet him in person when she watched the video of those culprits being punished by him.But after seeing him in this condition,Isha thought of dropping the idea,thinking Vikram might be the one who caused the accident.

Once Vikram saw her coming out he didn't seem to recognise her with the mask.So,she waited silently till he finish his inquiry.Though her silence only made him furious and he started shouting at her.Therefore,Isha removed her mask and decided to introduce herself in the same pitch of his voice,thinking he would stop.

"Damn it,whatever it is..Did I asked your bio data?Just tell me how's the girl doing now?"His nervousness turned into anger,and he poured all his anger on her.He was in no mood to have a normal talk with her right at the moment.All he wanted to know was to inquire about the little girl.

Isha was taken a back for a moment.The thought of him treating her like a complete stranger made Isha a bit sad.So she decided to step back from having a normal conversation.But her face clearly showed her easily offended state.Isha looked down and continued.

"She is out of danger sir.No need to get worried.It was a minor injury,thankfully she did not bleed enough.Only because of the sudden incident she has passed out,not due to the bleeding.We have given her chloral hydrate injection in order to sedate her and ease her stich pain.She will wake up within an hour."saying this Isha walked back again not even waiting for his reply.

Vikram let out a deep sigh in relaxation.A small chuckle escaped his mouth.Finally he almost fell on the nearby bench,thanking god for saving that little soul.An hour passed by,They shifted the girl to the private VIP ward because of Vikram's insistence.

Isha was left alone in the room,checking the girl all by herself.She patted the girl's cheeks tenderly,calling her with soothing names to wake her up.A minute passed by,the small girl opened her eyes slowly.Isha smiled at her gently.She returned it with her innocent sweet smile.Slowly Isha made her sit on the bed.

"Hello beautiful may I know your name please?"asked Isha sweetly,who was very fond of little ones.The girl who pouted sadly touching her bandaged head and hands,giggled in return,forgetting her slight pain in her head.

"I am Charlotte,and you are?".The little one seems to love the presence of the angel before her.She forwarded her bandaged tiny palm to Isha.

"Aww...such a sweet name baby,anyways myself Ishana,and I am the one who treated your little wounds carefully not enough to hurt you."said Isha cheerfully.

"I know that it would be you,because it's not paining at all.You are an angel.My angel."saying this she widened her arms for a hug.Isha pouted cutely hugging her tightly yet carefully and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.The small girl giggled and was enjoying the hug fully.

That was the exact moment Vikram opened the door.He was stunned with the view in front of him.The small girl was patting Isha's back with her tiny fingers,and Isha was placing her chin over the girl's head placing feather like kisses occasionally.He let out a sigh of relief.As he was expecting something else.He thought that,the girl would be in a bad condition.He smiled in content.

He cleared his throat to gain the duo's attention.Isha who felt his presence,slowly withdrawed herself from the tiny girl.Charlotte looked up to see her as if asking why,to which Isha shook her head saying nothing.