Chapter20:Vikram

"We need to talk",Isha heard him say.

"I mean,I am sorry for shouting at you.I really didn't mean to hurt.."genuinely apologised Vikram.

"It's fine sir,I didn't take it seriously."

"Mm hmm?,but I noticed someone was on the verge of breaking down."said him,to which Isha looked everywhere but not him,not knowing how to oppose the truth.

"Sir may I ask you something?"asked a hesitant Isha.He gestured her to continue.

"Why did you punish them like that sir? I fainted the next moment I watched it."she spoke her heart out.Vikram chuckled in response.She was looking at him curiously for an answer.

"Didn't you see anything else?"asked him still chewing his fruit salad,she shook her head in no.She feared thinking he added her video along with it.

Soon the tear drops cascaded down her eyes.Isha started sniffling in between.

"Whats wrong with you Dr.Ishana,why are you crying all of a sudden?Did I say something that makes you uncomfortable?" asked a concerned Vikram.His brows knitted together to show his confused state.

"It..it means yo..you..have uploaded my video also right?" She couldn't stop her hiccups,though she bit her lower lips to suppress her sobs.Vikram sighed in exasperation.

"Why the hell are you having such wierd thoughts,girl? Didn't I tell you that day itself I won't do such things which makes you uncomfortable.Didn't I assure you to not to worry unnecessarily for something like this?Why are you girl even crying and punishing yourselves for the crime you didn't committed,when the real culprits are roaming freely?"Asked an irritated Vikram.

She still didn't stop her sobbing session.He had had enough.

"Will you just stop your crying session?"shouted Vikram unable to see her crying.He knows that she's a soft person but he didn't want her to be a fragile woman.
She was taken aback by his sudden outrage.By now her sobbing came to an end.She stared at Vikram blankly without blinking,asking him to continue through her action.He ran a hand through his hair sighing deeply.

"For your kind information,as I promised,I didn't upload the so called video of yours.Why are you even calling it as yours huh?"

"I just can't digest the fact that,People especially innocent children and women are tormented and abused physically,by some starving lusty predators,without any mercy,and guess what happens most of the times,those stray dogs are roaming around the world without any shame or guilt,instead of those criminals here the you guys are punishing yourself for the mistake undone."concluded Vikram.

"But sir,have you ever considered the family reputation?You know how much a family reputation means to people?How would you feel if everyone in your family and the society knew you were sexually abused?Surely no any victim could bear the humiliation people would give them,sir.That's the sole reason they are trying to hide the fact from the whole society."said Isha looking at him.But her eyes lowered down quickly with Vikram's single deadly glare.

"You people should be ashamed of yourself for,traumatizing yourself instead of letting those sadists live carefree.The fact is those criminals should be punished terribly behind the bars.They need to pay off for what they did.What say Dr.Ishana Sharma?"asked Vikram as his voice had a slight taunt.Still Isha kept on fidgeting her fingers,without giving him a glance.Vikram realised that,he won't get any reply in return from her.

"Okay,enough is enough.Don't strain your not so intelligent brain."saying this he let out a chuckle,as she shared him a confused look.She wanted to retort back.But it will definitely end up embarrassing her,so she let it be.