Chapter26:Isha's feelings.

Hey friends,longest chapter.Don't get bored please.😒

Isha's dad requested her to meet her prospective groom in a nearby restaurant.In fact he did not give her the actual reason for her to visit the restaurant.As he knows,she will definitely oppose the idea of meeting a guy,who supposed to be her prospective groom ,and that too face to face.

She will definitely make an excuse to escape.So he gently requested Preethi to take her along in the name of meeting a guardian,who takes care of an orphanage in the name of giving him the annual cheque..As,Isha is the one who runs it according to hers and her parents wish.

Hearing the idea Preethi gave Naren a thumbs up.Even though it was a lame excuse nothing came to Preethi's mind to suggest something better,as she was least interested in meeting the so called person.

Though Preethi was too eager to meet her best friend's would be life partner.But she thought of giving them privacy.A major part of her heart was not accepting the fact that Isha is going to marry someone else,other than......

Preethi left in the name of she has some important work to be done in an hour.It induced the suspicion in Ishana.She was reluctant to leave Preethi's hand.But let go of Preethi after her constant naggings and continued waiting.

Isha felt bored sitting idle in the closed reserved cabin.She stood up and started wondering here and there while observing the well organised interior.A cute smile never left her face,as she was trying to catch the snow flakes through the window.She giggled often.

Her phone beeped with a message.It was from her dad.It made Isha widened her eyes in shock,saying she is going to meet her life partner in an hour.She felt a lump forming in her throat and,her heart started beating vigorously out of her chest.Isha gulped hard clutching her shawl.

A lone tear drop slipped down her doe eyes making her squeeze shut.Isha felt conscious and adjusted her dupatta to cover herself properly.She never wanted a random man to gawk at her,be it her prospective groom or be it any.

She should have inquired her mom when she was helping Isha to dress up nicely.Sometimes her mom helps her to choose the right attire whenever she was confused,and having no idea what to wear.Though today seems different.

Isha wanted to yell.Yell at everyone to stop all this traps.She stood up from her seat furiously to leave not wanting to meet the person.Though her parent's smiling face came into her oscillating mind making her feel weak to resist their wish.

She was very tensed and didn't have any idea whether to meet him.A part of her heart kept on begging her to stop this alliance.

Isha didn't have enough gut to confront her father and deny his choice,moreover she never said no to her dad's choices for her.She knows,her dad is not someone who never gone wrong with any of his choices.So,she choose to let the fate decide her life.

Tear drops trickled down her eyes,making her sob silently.Those twinkling eyes and that sharp nose became red with her cries.Isha didn't wanted the person to suspect anything wrong with her behaviour,at their first meet itself.

After all he's going to be her future hus....Her mind stopped as she tried to process the word.

Splashing chilled water on her face several times,Isha wiped her face and stood in front of the washroom mirror,which reflected her disheveled state.

Those painful teardrops started wetting her already puffed cheeks again when her eyes fell on the small chain she was wearing.

Isha's gaze fell on the heart shaped pendant.It reminded her of the person who gifted it as a reward.Unknowingly her fingers reached up to it making her clutch the pendant tight.