Chapter18:At the Hospital

Pin drop silence prevailed the dungeon.Dry blood drops trailed through the hard concrete floor making the place more dreadful,but not more than the most dreaded dominating person.Whose face was covered with fresh blood,actually not his but the culprits' laying before him half dead.

There stood Vikram with a deadliest smirk,along with a glare.Those four men who happen to be Ishana's molesters were almost begging him to kill them,unable to bear the sweet treatments Vikram was giving them.He somehow managed to convinced the hotel management with his influence,and took charge of the criminals.Only for a good deed.They administration even approached him to get a clear view of the crime scene.Though he refused it firmly without being ironical.So they had to give up,trying to figure out Vikram's motive behind it.

"We beg you sir,we won't repeat the same again and again.Spare some mer...""Aaahh..please..no.."
one of them tried to seek sympathy from the predator before them.But his stuttering feeble words stopped abruptly and he screamed in unbearable pain,when Vikram traced a burning iron rod on his hand,which happened to tear Isha's sleeves and slapped her mercilessly amidst her constant innocent pleadings.Vikram repeated the act to the remainings also.

"You,should have thought of the consequences before you lay your hungry hands on a woman." Said Vikram with a deadly silent voice,interlaced with slight arrogance.

Though a little part of him wanted to spare them,as he felt it was too much for them to handle.Running a hand through his hair,he messed up it a little ,heaving a long sigh.

Leaning a bit he observed their condition.Soon an idea popped up in his brain.Taking out a phone,he shoot the video of these molesters by slightly blurring their faces in order to not make anyone recognise them easily and posted it on every possible social media,with a caption saying,

"Tiny chastisement for those who attempt to torment a woman physically.......".

It did not stop Vikram.He even encouraged people saying,

The real heros, those who share the informations of these kind of culprits to the private account below,will be rewarded with something HIGHLY beneficial,like a huge amount of money or a perfect shelter or etc.

And your personal informations,along with your ids will be kept highly confidential.Feel free to raise your hands.

Vikram let out a deep sigh feeling contentment with his sudden act,the act which is going to save many innocent lives from these type of hungry predators.

Vikram then called out one of his personal doctors who happened to be one of his confident,close friend and get them treated.He even asked the doctor to keep it a secret who nodded in agreement,and appreciation.He knows very well aware of Vikram's genuine moves and motives.

Then they both headed towards their respective places,after making sure dropping those culprits in their residence without getting caught in anyone's eyes.

As the real reason behind this act is not being caught by people but Vikram wanted to keep Isha far away from these mess.

After reaching home He headed towards his room and took a long shower.Vikram badly wanted a sound sleep.Taking the phone he fell on his stomach on the bed like a tired small boy who finished his homework;and started scrolling through the phone to get many notifications and chuckled seeing the effects of his act.He even replied everyone genuinely,and requested them to wait till three days in order to arrange their rewards.

Money is definitely not a big deal for this guy as he was spending more than crores to enhancing people's lives in every possible way he could.

After switching off the phone he put it in the bedside cabinet,and hugged his pillows sighing deeply,hoping for a good sleep,and closed his eyes,totally forgetting the fact that Isha slept on his bed yesterday.