Chapter16:Dreadful happening

Hey frnds,I am spending more than eight hours in a day to think and write continuously,because I didn't pre planned the story.Have to think ,create & draft at the same time,while studying.I am trying hard to give regular updates .So please do share some words about my story.Keep supporting.🙂

Sorry if I am offended☺

Vikram walked to the balcony to control his rising anger.After making sure not any women were present there.The thought itself made him shook his head in disbelief.Isha's dump behaviour and crying face made him clench his jaw in order to calm his senses.She was the first girl he confronted in a friendly manner.But her odd silence and strange behaviour triggered him now.Soon Pooja came and stood beside him,trying to say healing words in the pretext of making him calm.

Sooner at the party hall everyone started enjoying their drinks.A waiter came to Isha asking her whether she prefers soft drinks, wine or alcohol.

All those things were complete bane for Isha.Even she was in no mood to have anything,after getting a good earful from Vikram,she felt void.and bad . due to her behaviour towards him.What he spoke a while ago made complete sense.She felt herself going weak due to her silent sobs.So, she asked the waiter to bring a glass of water.

Soon he brought a glass of water,she drank it in one go to quench her thirst.A few minutes passed by,she felt herself feeling dizzy.She felt like her head was spinning.A sharp pain shot through her head.Making herself clutch her head with both her hands.Her knees started giving up.

From her blurred vision she noticed the same men who passed her bad comments getting nearer.She prayed god not to let something worse happen.She made a feeble attempt to walk away.But someone in the creepy gang pulled her hair making herself fall on the cold floor.He tried to grab her hand forcefully but she managed to swat his arm.Soon the lights went off and the DJ started announcing in a louder voice saying it was the time for dancing.Isha shrieked for help but the nonstop bang of music didn't let her frightened scream take over it.

Soon another one covered her mouth with his iron hand,to muffle her voice.Tear drops were pouring mercilessly from her innocent eyes,as if crying out for the rescue of the fragile soul.They dragged her to the nearby reserved room and throw her on the bed harshly.Climbing over her one of them started tearing the beautiful sleeves of her gown,and slapped her hard across her cheeks.Isha's cheeks were stinking.She was begging them to stop .crying her heart out.But it didn't make any sense to the hungry savages before her.Soon her vision blurred.She wished to die before such dreadful thing happen.

On the other hand Pooja requested Vikram for a dance.He refused saying he was in no mood to dance.Infact he didn't wanted to dance with her.Even she tried to convince him saying it was her birthday,begged him to fulfill the bdy girl's wish.In front of his stubbornness her pleadings were nothing.

The power went off suddenly in the entire building.Everything was pitch dark.Vikram grew suspecious,and felt something was wrong.Why power cut all of a sudden?he asked the girl beside him.Pooja told that,the DJ along with the technical assistants were making a perfect atmosphere for dancing,and music by cutting the electricity.

Will it take more than five minutes for them to check those stuffs?If so why the whole star class building was pitch dark?except the particular floor.

He grew more and more suspicious.In between his confusion,she again started her pleadings to dance with her.Getting no reply from him she heaved a dramatic sad sigh and left the place.Hoping against hope that he'd come to her consoling, like he did to Isha.

A weird feeling started rushing through his mind,indicating something bad.At the same time,the power came.Agreeing his nagging feel.

He went down to see,if everything was under control.The bang of music reverberated through the hall,people dancing crazily as if there was nothing to worry.