Chapter27:Guilty

Isha felt herself dwelling within his secure hold,which literally felt like a tight embrace.Her nonstop teardrops were blurring the view of his concerned face.

She was witnessing his features for the very first time this closely without blinking her welled up eyes even for once.

He had dark chocolate orbs,sparkling eyes,sharp nose,and a perfectly sculpted chiseled jawline.Unlike every time his jaw muscles were relaxed,as if it was telling her that he was calm and patience enough to confront her.

Even,Vikram's masculine perfume which indicating his powerful aura was not ready to leave her respiratory system.It sends her shivers down her spine every time she breath in slowly.

Despite of reminding her of the strong and powerful vibe,the smell of the cologne promised to give her every assurance that he'd be there for her, if she was this close enough to him and his heart forever.

Adding much to her situation,Vikram leaned forward and joined his forehead with her sweaty forhead very gently,making the salty sweat beads drench his clean forehead.Vikram was still wiping her nonstop teardrops with his thumbs while cupping her face.

Isha stood stilled in her position all the while sniffing,as if pouring out her bottled up emotions.She kept on staring at his face,particularly nowhere.

She tilted her head to her right side leaning her face onto his left palm which was not ready to leave her cheeks until she calms down.

"I....don't......I do..n't want t..o marry tha..t guy."stuttered Isha as she couldn't stop her occasional sobbs.
Vikram let out a sigh ,which almost fanned her quivering lips,making them tremble more.

She was lost in thoughts that,she didn't even realise she said what was in her mind to him.
She talked something openly from her heart after a long time,thought Vikram.

Soon the reality hit her making her push Vikram with all her might.

"What are you trying to do Mr.?Who the hell you think you are to touch me and manhandle me Mr.Vikram?
Why are you always behind me? Did I ever ask for your consolation?
For your kind information,I am getting married damn it.Dare you mess up with me or lay your finger on me again."Her nose was flaring all the while,and her body was shaking with newly found anger.

Vikram's hold on her loosened gradually along with her piercing words.A small sad smile appeared on his face hearing her.

Saying this right on his face,she stepped out of the lift.As she knows that she'll pour out all her emotions and feelings in front of him,if she delayed a moment.

Deceiving her own heart,she shouted at the man whom once saved her, when she was on the verge of loosing her dignity and self respect.

She accused him of manhandling her.What left her in sheer guilt was,he stood staring at her calmly with a faint smile feeling amused at her word choose, hiding his pain,she was causing him with her words without any emotions,despite her infuriated outrage.

Isha never hurt anyone in her life.She not even in her dreams behave with anyone rudely thinking they'll get hurt with her words or actions.But when it comes to Vikram she didn't even bothered to know whether he was feeling hurt or not.

She always gave him pain,she thought.Isha started hating herself for hurting Vikram every time,whenever he approach her to make her feel safe and fine.

He never let her feel sad or low spirited.He always wanted her to be pleasant and chirpy.Even though him being a complete stranger.A known stranger.

Yet a part of her felt a deep unbreakable and imperishable and unfathomable connection with Vikram.But his eyes and actions never expressed anything like she yearned from him,which made her heart clench tightly with an unbearable pain.