Chapter:4 Expect the Unexpected

Vikram's POV

I reached the balcony to keep myself away from the hustle bustle for a few moments.The shinny full moon was shinning brightly amids the million of stars just like I do.

I smiled to myself thinking so,unexpectedly I heard some jingling sounds as per agreeing my thoughts,frowing my brows together I turned my right side to glance at the source of the sound only to froze at the spot.

There stood a girl in a maroon velvet saree who was tucking her pleats hurriedly, her hair was left open and her bangles were cheerfully jingling as they were happy being in her delicate hands,and her face.

Beautiful crescent forehead with a tiny bindi placed in between her perfect eye brows,Big dove shaped eyes,sharp nose,with heart shaped plump lips,and those chubby cheeks, with all the perfect features she looked divine.Her face held a small pout that felt as she will cry anytime soon.

As a bucket of cold water being splashed right in the face reality hit me hard making me turn around quickly

Getting furious on myself I mumbled a sorry,and turned to go.She didn't notice me till she heard me.
I heard her sniffling.Oh..she was crying;
Feeling frustrated I ran my hand through my neatly combed hair messing it up.I kept on apologising her.

She then turned to me furiously making my heart thud a little more,and asked me .

"Don't you have any manners Mr?"

and rushed from there,leaving me shattered.I didn't realise that my eyes were brimming with unshed tears and veins on my face and neck popped up making myself furious at her reply.It was unexpected.I immediately left from there.I NEVER wanted to show my broken state to anyone.After having a word with Mr & Mrs Sharma I drove off to my home.

No matter what, the fault was mine and only mine.I never felt this kind of humiliation because I am a man with strong principles and self respect.But it completely broke my inner peace.

Returning home I kicked the door after unlocking which flung open causing a severe pain but no, not more than my heart pains.I stood under the shower for more than an hour in the midnight then dropped myself in the bed holding my head in my hands.
Clenching my fists and jaw I tried to catch some sleep which seem to be reluctant to reach me.

I was badly humiliated by a woman whom I didn't know who she was and either she didn't know who I am,but still it pricks like a needle.

Hey peeps how is it?
Do you feel bad for Vikram,pls do vote and comment.