Chapter 9:Pain again..

Author's POV:
Two months passed by.The deal which Naren signed with Vikram got completed earning a huge profit for both side.Ending it with a good note he thanked Vikram.Even varun went abroad to continue his higher studies.
Leaving Vikram behind.

Ishanas's POV:

I am in no mood to get home.Dad and mom went abroad for a business deal.They didn't ever leave me for a single second,so do I,except our works.Dad told me it would take a month or more to return back as it was one of his dream projects,just because of that I had to be away from them for almost one month.I miss them terribly.They wanted to take me with them but couldn't because,as a new joined junior doctor I couldn't be able to take leave for almost a month.

It was me who persisted mom to go with dad.As me and mom very well aware of the fact that,dad won't sleep or eat ,when it comes to work.such a workaholic he's.It's mom who always have to remind every single things to him when it comes to his health.Even mom need a change for herself.So, I requested her to accompany dad,at first she refused as leaving me alone is definitely not a good option.But I know how to convince her with myself.Finally,both reluctantly left leaving me alone after making sure ,purchasing all the things what I need for this one month.

My evening shift was over by eight.Returning home now itself would make me cry thinking about them.It's been only two days since they left.But I started missing them like anything.So,I headed towards the nearby cafe,which is 10 minutes away from my hospital,where three of us used to visit during our free times.
The thought itself made me cry.perks of being an emotional one.To distract myself I started looking around.The cafe was painted in a beige colour,and the borders were dark brown,dim warm fairy lights,and soft furnitures.The combinations were making the environment more cozy.

I am waiting for my orders to come.That's when I heard a familiar voice ordering the same as mine except the red velvet cupcake I ordered.I turned in reflex to find the owner of the voice.He had his back facing me,while giving his orders standing near the counters.Then he stroded towards the empty table which was three tables away from mine,and sat facing me.

Oh gosh,how did I forget to recognise him in the first place.

It's Vikram ,with tousled hair,and tired eyes.He was looking exhausted.He was wearing a navy blue shirt which was hugging his well toned chest and biceps perfectly,with first two buttons undone,paired with black pants.

Damn,I was checking him out like a teenage girl,shamelessly.

Then you called him one.my inner voice mocked me making me guilty again.
Placing both his hands across the table he leaned his head on them,as if he was trying to get some sleep.poor guy.
Soon my orders were placed before me.I mumbled a soft thanks to the lady waiter who smiled at me in response.I started sipping my favourite coffee with a content smile on my face.Unaware of the fact that she replaced my order with his.My smile grew wider,hearing the lady waiter waking Vikram up by softly calling him sir.
What he dozed off in no times? I doubted.To clear my doubt I looked up to find him, rubbing his eyes like a baby boy who just woke up from his deep slumber.He mumbled a sorry and thanks with an awkward smile.Adjusting his vision by blinking several times he frowned looking at the order placed before him.Calling the waiter and complaining her that,he didn't order any red velvet cupcakes.

Suddenly I had an urge to look at mine to notice that she replaced it.I hit my forehead with my palm for not realising it all the while being wide awake but the half sleepy him did.After checking the order list, the waiter apologised him saying sorry,and continued ,the cake was supposed to be placed in the third table.Saying so she showed my table.His eyes followed the trail and our eyes met.

I without even giving a formal smile bowed my head down and continued staring at my coffee.I felt a shudder ran through my spine whenever I meet his magnet orbs.
I don't know why.
Then the waiter came back to me whispering a sorry before placing the cake with a small note.I took the note hesitantly and read in a go.It said

Sorry for the inconvenience ma'am.Definitely it's not my mistake and pls don't scold the poor little cake,coz she's too gentle to handle your scolding:)

I gasped reading it.Am I so rude and harsh all the time, how can he judge my attitude without knowing fully about me.
Getting angry on himself for teasing me,I paid the bill for the meal which I didn't even touch and started leaving as fast as I could.I got inside my car and was about to close the door ,he came running behind and saying sorry.
"Sorry Ms.Sharma I ..I was just kidding rey .Pls don't mind it.Pls na just forgive me for one last time." he continued.Without saying anything I slammed the car door ,only to hear him screaming.Oh god,his right hand got trapped in between the door.I opened the door swiftly to free his hand ,which already started bleeding profusely.My eyes brimming with tears seeing him in pain.He was suppressing the stinging pain by closing his eyes and biting his lower lip.I immediately took his bleeding hand in mine and hoisted it high in order to decrease the blood flow while begging him to apologise me.I took my emergency first aid kit from the dashboard and did him first aid.

He stood numb without saying anything.Even my hot and salty tears fell on his wounds making him flinch a bit.I hate myself for hurting him every time we met either by physically or mentally.The thought itself made me sob more.Once I finished doing it,he whispered a small thanks and left from there before I could react.I cried looking down crushing my shawl only to notice his pure fresh blood drops staining not only the cold tile but also my wrenching heart.I wanted to console him and wanted to heal his wounds ,which were caused by me in his heart and hand.But I couldn't.I left home crying.The whole night I couldn't sleep thinking about the pain he must be going through.I prayed all the gods to make his pains fade away like anything.

I wanted to meet him as soon as possible.But how,what would be his reaction if he gets to see me again.I don't know when did I dozed off.

Back with another update.Pls vote and comment frnds.Your encouragement is my only boost to think and write more🙂☺