Chapter:6 Isha's POV

Hi friends,I don't know what to write next,this is my first story ever.I keep on changing and erasing it continuously.It really sucks .Pls do support me even if the story didn't reach your expectations,and I am trying to make longer chapters.😣😣

Vikram's POV:

Talking to Varun already made me feel relieved from the inner turmoil I was going through but I don't have any answers for his last question.I didn't know what to tell.We reached his home after the jog and I returned my home after having breakfast which was prepared by him.While returning home I kept on thinkig the same thing ,whether my feelings toward the woman I met was real or just some affection,and I chided of the thought because I genuinely don't want something like the nagging feeling to affect my peace.I determinded not to think about it anymore because,

I owe no one's love or care.

After freshening up, now sitting on my garden with my laptop as I had many mails to send.

Meanwhile at the Sharma residence,Mr.Sharma with a stern face having his breakfast served by his wife Haritha who also looked angry while having her meal.They didn't spare even a single glance at someone who was trying pretty hard to make her dear parents pacify with her cute attempts of making tea for both of them early morning,preparing their favourite breakfast and now serving them.She was checking them time to time with the corner of her eyes because, if she looked at them directly they won't give a look at her,so she was checking on her parents secretly whether if they were also checking on her secretly and pretending or not.Much to her dismay they didn't budge a little and silently stood up after finishing the convincing meal .After having her so called happy breakfast she quickly cleaned all the utensils still with a pouty lips which would melt even a hard rock into chocolate.
But Mr&Mrs Sharma very well aware of the trick of their only daughter who used to melt them,making such pouts and puppy faces with her beautiful yet cute baby face and eyes.So both of them decided to give her a hard time by not looking at her.

Both of them were sitting on their garden which was decorated by various beautiful yet colourful flower plants,bonsai trees ,a small lotus pond in between,bees and humming birds were flying all over the compound to collect their favourite nectar,chirpy little birds were calling their best friend to feed them with grains unaware of the fact that their best friend was having a tough time,unable to convince her parents.

The couple smiled looking at the pleasant atmosphere around.Soon their daughter came into the view.She knelt before her father and placed her gentle palms on her father's making him turn away jerking his hands off her which made her cry.She was sobbing hugging her father's knees saying sorry repeatedly.

"What the hell Isha,why are you crying now?Do you have any idea how much me and your mom embarrassed in front of the guest yesterday?Each an everyone of them kept on asking you,you expected us to tell them that our daughter has gone to her work,she's very dedicated to her work that's why she didn't want to attend her father's business related party as it's out of her business?,even the boy Vikram also attended there because he didn't wanted to upset me,who knows me only yesterday.At least you should have informed me or mom that you couldn't make it.We both kept on waiting for you to return,Your mom kept on staring at the entrance hoping that you would be here anytime soon.She managed to arrange everything alone.But madam had no worries about that.Even you showed up in front of us after Vikram left ."I am just fad up of you Isha",was her father's reply.

"I am very sorry dad, I didn't do it intentionally,you have no idea how happy and eager I was to reach home and help you with things.I wanted to do all the arrangements by myself but there came an accident case,by that time my shift was over and it was preethi's shift who was tensed up to do the emergency treatment alone so I thought of helping her,after all a small girl was fighting with her life,so how can I leave with a heavy heart not treating her"

"Once the emergency treatment was done,picking up my things I came rushing as my phone battery was dead and reached my room without others notice because if they found me being late in my own house's function it would make a scene and you know I never wore a saree before,even I couldn't call mom so I tucked it hurriedly and came running.But unfortunately it's plaits came out so ,went to the balcony to arrange it, and then..."

That's when something clicked her mind.

She decided to not to tell it to her parents at least not for now.Her mom caressed her hair head affectionately for which leaned on her mom's knees.Her dad gestured her to stand up and made her sit between them,placing her head on her father's shoulder she sobbed.He patted her head,and whispered a sorry in ordered to calm her down.Once she was OK her dad decided to cheer her up ,so he told her "Your tea and breakfast was awesome princess,even your mom can't cook like that even at such age" to which three of them laughed,and Isha couldn't stop her giggling.Her mom smacked her head gently but it didn't even stop her instead it increased her laughing.

Later her dad excused himself and stood up to go as he had some works to be done,kissing his princess's forehead after making sure his princess was OK he left.Even her mom also as it's time for her to arrange something for lunch.

She realized its time for her to feed the little chirpy birds ,as they kept on calling her smiling to herself she fed them with their wholegrains.The hyper active one among them seems to be so silent today,he was collecting his grains without making any sounds.It remainded her of something, to be precise someone.
She quickly finished her work and headed to her room,closing the door behind she sat on her bed hugging her knees.Thinking about the yesterday's moment which kept on haunting her all night but she didn't want her parents to suspect anything,even their anger made the things more pissed off.She closed her eye sighing deeply.

Isha's POV:
It was the first time in my life I was wearing a saree that too a beautiful velvet red one with simple embroidery in the border.It was mumma who came up with the idea of wearing something to dad's business success party with a successful business personality named Vikram.I don't know what made dad praise him so much,even dad told Vikram never revealed himself anywhere not even in social media.I wonder why,may be he didn't want any media attention.He seems to be a well disciplined person I think."
seems"when did I see him.

When I was arranging my saree which might have embarrassed me in front of the guest,but thankfully it didn't as it's pleats came out when I was came running down.All thanks to my running.There was none at the balcony ,so I didn't care about anything because none would come upstairs as all the guests were at the hall which was downstairs.I took out the front portion of the saree completely exposing my chest and waist.Hurriedly tucking it behind I felt myself about to break down thinking about my parents reaction,that's when I heard someone mumbling a sorry.I looked up to find the owner of the voice only to gasp,and embarrassed.

There stood a man in six feet's who turned around go after muttering a sorry.Only god knows how long he stood there checking me out.
Anger rose up throughout my body as I felt myself exposed in front of a stranger.I felt ashamed of myself,and the tears rolling down my eyes didn't do any good.Without minding anything,I stated him for being shameless and ran to my room,but little did I noticed that his eyes showed something like hurt and painful.I didn't bother to wait for his reply.After convincing my mind a little I went downstairs only to meet my parents as all the guests were left ,even Vikram also ,I thought.dad didn't even spare me a glance and left from there followed by mom.I came back to my room crying as it was too much for me to handle in just five hours.I slept hugging my pillow.

I convinced my mind saying that, if the fault was mine I would sincerely apologise to that guy,otherwise I won't get worry about that as he deserved it.

That's when mom called me downstairs for lunch.The day passed just like that.