Chapter22:Dilemma

Once he was out,he started chasing Preethi to snatch the camera.As he feared the reaction of Isha,in case if this idiot checked the earlier pics and blurt out anything.

"I will reveal your secrets if you don't stop chasing me bhaiyya"warned a laughing Preethi who was running here and there holding the camera to save her life.Hearing her Vikram stopped abruptly,his heart started thudding vigorously out of his chest.

As expected she saw all the photos,taken from the camera.She was bewildered looking at Isha's pic.Connecting the dots she came to a conclusion,that he has taken it without her knowledge.She felt relieved that,Vikram won't get mad at her when he has also taken Isha's photo without her consent. She waited for them to return but hearing the splashing sound of the water she ran to the stream and guess what she had another chance to click their photo again.

Isha who was hell disappointed and embarrased with Preeth's act was now walking toward her tent silently,wondering what secret they both were intending.

Not even in her dreams she thought this will happen,the fall,and him holding her protectively not letting her get hurt,and turning her quickly from getting hurt.She was damn sure that he was suppressing his pain in an attempt to not to let her feel guilty.His long sigh said everything without a single word.

Getting inside her tent she quickly changed her fully drenched cloth,and dried her hair,still hearing the whisper yells of the both outside.Isha didn't have the courage to meet Vikram after that incident.So,she decided to sleep without having her meal.She was very hungry but didn't feel like having any.

Clutching the blanket she tried to catch some sleep which was adamant to reach her so quickly.She started whining like a small baby when the incident again flashed before her eyes.Soon Isha dozed off in no times with a small pout.

"Will you give it or not?"asked Vikram with a challenging tone.

"I will,only if you promise me not to get angry on me.Deal?"was Preethi.She was putting safeguards to manage his wrath,to which he hummed without any choice,scoffing.

I saw the pic you clicked without her notice.Now it's your turn to look at the pic which I clicked without both of your notice,saying this she handed him the camera,while displaying the pic.Vikram snatched the camera from her and watched the pic,only to widen his eyes.Soon the shock reaction changed into a smile.

In the pic there stood him holding her waist in a firm grip,Isha's immediate shock response.In the other pic they both stood staring at each other without blinking.

He gave Preethi a glare,but soon his eyes shifted elsewhere,as if he was trying hard to hide his smile,a blushing smile.He bit his inner cheeks to keep a stern face,but ended up chuckling smacking Preethi's head.

"I swear,I won't tell anything to her unless you asked me to.By the way she was looking like an angel in the picture you have clicked,doesn't she?.You proved that you are a boy,bhaiyya"giggled she.They both laughed in unison.He then changed into a new set of clothes and came out ruffling his silk hair.

Heading back to their meal spot,he looked around.He asked Preethi to get Isha there.She went inside her tent and came out.She gestured him that Isha was fast asleep.He let out a sigh in disbelief.Kneeling beside Isha Vikram slowly called her,she woke up after few calls,with a whining face.Soon her pout vanished when she spot Vikram,who was waking her up.Adjusting her tee she stood up immediately,he too.

"Come,Its getting late.Let's have dinner together."When she was about to open her mouth to refuse,he cut her off saying,

"I am not going to take a no for an answer Ishana"said him.She nodded her head like an obedient kid.Isha even noticed that,Vikram wasn't bothering about the earlier incident.It was clearly shown in his talk.So,she felt relieved and followed him meekly.