🩸Drunken Tears (pt.8)🩸

(A/N, slurs/vulgar language used!)

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 me downstairs, Cleo had this glare she was giving him that had death rooted deep down.

"YOU FUCKER!" My drunk mother screeched, pointing at Cleo.
She had this look in her eyes, different from her regular intoxication. It was like burning flames of hatred.

Although Cleodare obviously didn't mind at all, it was embarrassing. My stomach churned with guilt and shame thinking of this woman, my mother. Not fit to take care of me, or even herself.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!" Mother clutched a knife from off the kitchen counter, her hands shaking, legs trembling.

Wetness filled my eyes, and it felt like I'd barely just ended my last crying session. I hated my mother.

"Are weapons necessary, darling?" Cleo chuckled, a hint of annoyance plunged into her voice.

"I know what you are." Mother slurred, raising the knife to eye level.

"Woah woah, not so fast Mama!" Cleodare laughed, but her eyes showed her fuming deep down. Right at my mother.
Her eyes twinkled, like the gleam I'd gone out chasing the day I saw it in the forest.

Somehow, this lit up a charge in my mother. A wildfire.

"VAMPIRE!" Mother screeched at the top of her lungs, the kitchen knife she'd grabbed earlier was stabbed directly into Cleodare's chest.

I gasped.

She smiled, "Pity, really," She said, pulling the knife out with not even a flinch of wince of pain or fear. It dripped with dark blood, however, the wound quickly healed right before my eyes.

"You may be surprised how many times that's happened." Her tone sounded as if this was just a normal conversation.

My father, who had already been almost in tears from my mothers scream, was standing at the bottom of the stairs, astonished and holding a small pistol.

"Go ahead, darling," She said with a laugh, "do you really think that's going to kill me? I've been around 186 years, I'm not leaving now."
She smirked at him and started fiddling around with the  knife.
The bullet grazed the side of her neck.

No flinch.

"Wow, shitty shot, Mr. Policeman, maybe you can use me for target practice," She snickered, looking back up at him. "That only makes me more hungry."

"You're a fucking monster." He muttered breathlessly, tears starting to run down his face.

"That's the first time I've heard that one." She winked, her sarcasm melting through her words.

My mother sobbed drunken tears.

"No need to cry, Mama. I'll put you out of your misery, don't worry." Cleodare smiled innocently, looking back at me.

I nodded. No hesitation had slipped out. Not in my brain or my heart.

"Marine! You dare not let her do this!" My mother screamed at me, it sounded painful.
"What type of life are you living anyway, Mother? By the time I come home everyday you're already fucking wasted." I glared.

"So be it." Cleo grinned. I could hear the evil in her words, as she backed my mother into a corner. Dangling the knife in front of her face, licking her lips.

She smoothly glided the knife into and down her throat, my mother screamed in agony. My father watched, shock and fear in his eyes, glaring at me. Cleodare started to feast on my now-dead mother's blood.