🩸The Knock On the Door (pt.16)🩸

(SMUT WARNING!!! 🛑Bolded text when finished <3)

I could feel myself stir as I awoke, laying on Cleo's chest. I forced my eyes open, although her shallow, gentle breathing tried to urge me back to sleep. Her eyes were shut while her icy fingers ran through my hair.

"Any nightmares?" She said, her eyes remained closed.
"No." I muttered sleepily.

"Then I hope you dreamed of me,"
"You wish."

Cleo let out a whiny, bored sigh.

"Are you in pain?"
"Mentally or physically?" For some reason, I was feeling particularly sassy.

"I know what you need, Marine."

I knew what she was thinking, she was so obviously horny.

Chills ran down my spine, whether I wanted it or not. Body and mind were not connected, although both yearned for her; in different ways.

"Tell me, Mommy," I whispered.
Apparently I'd made up my mind.

"There's my good girl,"
"you just sit tight," she hummed, "literally and figuratively."

I tripped over my own words, "Y-yes...yes, Mommy."

She slipped out from under me and quickly got on top, pinning me down against the bed. The bed shook from the sudden pressure, the covers trapping me, no escape in sight, only her lustful, sharp stares.

"I'm a good girl?..." I wondered quietly.

Her stares were scaring me now, I couldn't hold eye contact any longer. She was forcing me to submit to her.

Cleo ran a hand across my pink flushed cheek, "Yes," she rasped, "although we'll have to make sure it stays that way. Got it?"

"Yes, Mommy." I snapped my eyes shut, turning my head off to the side.

"Obedient girl, this will be nice and sweet if you let it be."

I knew even if I slipped up one time her once gentle hand would be slapped across my face. Cleo's flaming stare could be felt through my closed eyelids, scarily dominant.

Suddenly, her fingers were up my skirt, roaming my bare thighs.

"Spread those pretty legs for me, yes?"

I didn't answer and listened to her wishes.

Internally, my body was heating up with anticipation and adoration, but outside I was shivering, goosebumps rising.

"Good." Her deep voice made my heart flutter as her fingers danced on my thighs.

Something was different about Cleodare. The way her voice rasped, a notch of a hidden tone, like she really didn't want me to mess anything up. With the way she praised me, I could tell not even she was looking for a reason for punishment.

Still, her fingers trailed along my inner thighs, into my panties, but not before toying with the band for a bit.

Hazel coated irises peered up at me, begging for consent, to which I nodded.

"Are you going to be gentle, Mommy?" I whispered, my voice thronged with nervousness, sounding like a child.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?" She sounded sweet, patient.
"Yes." I responded timidly.
"Then so be it. I will be gentle,"

I let out a shaky sigh, coming down from high anxiety. "Th-thank you, Mommy."

Her fingers pressed coldly against my clitoris, raw against the skin.
"How respectful," she praised, applying more pressure, not rubbing, only pushing.