Valuable Life (Fluffy Bonus)

(A/N small bonus part just for 3,000 reads :) because i was writing this on my own time bored and stressed out of my mind🤪 obviously has no correlation to the plot and you may skip if you hate fluff! thanks and bye <3

if you have any other ideas for bonus scenes make sure to tell me!)

Cleo plopped down onto my bed and opened her arms up wide, giving me a warm, loving smile. Her eyes gleamed a hypnotizing golden hazel with waterfalls of shiny grey spread throughout, they read like a painting an artist had spent hours of valuable time on. And they were shining towards me.

"Come here, babydoll, don't be shy,"

I blushed, my cheeks becoming hot. It was crazy how much I adored her, my person.

"Please?"

My heart fluttered, and I immediately fell into her arms, tearing her down against the fluffy cushion of the bed. She let out an angelic laugh, nothing like I'd ever heard from her before. Her laugh was equivalent to that of butterflies humming jubilant melodies.

"I love you," I whispered, my limbs swaddling around her as she held me tightly against her body, her arms providing protection and deep comfort.

"Oh, babydoll, you can't win this game," she smiled, pressing her lips against my neck and planting a gentle kiss. "I love you most."

"Cleo...I-I am just floating on clouds," I sniffled.
"Oh...my love,"

"I didn't think I could love somebody this much,"

"Don't make me blush, Marine. I am also at a loss for words being in your presence."

"I love you."

I wanted her to hold me, touch me forever, let this feeling never end. I hadn't ever felt euphoria like it. She had encapsulated me with her charm. I couldn't look at her long enough, I needed to forever. She made me feel safe, how getting lost in her eyes saved me from the outside world.

I was possessed, all I wanted to do was be with her.

"You're breathing awful hard, are you okay, Marine?"
"I-I'm really good, bubby."

I ran my hands up her arms, marinating in her touch and plunging my head into the crevice of her neck.

Cleo sighed, carefree, "You're too perfect for words," one of her hands was tangled in my hair, the other rubbing my back and up my sweater, creating warm friction against my skin.

I whimpered and sunk into her, letting myself go limp in her arms.
"I've got you, babydoll, I'm not letting go."

"Never, never leave." I fought back tears, my throat beginning to burn.

"Shhh..." Her hand trailed up and down my back, "I'm not leaving my girl."

I was a fountain gushing out streams of happiness.

"I am nothing without you, Cleo."
"You are always stunning and strong, Marine, I am just a background character."

"You don't get it...if I'm not with you, I'm... a mess."
"I know. We'll get you help," she nuzzled the top of my head, "until then, I am with you, always and forever."

"Forever." I repeated quietly.

When I was with her I was calm, I was collected. I felt valuable like no one had ever made me feel. Loved and wanted.

For as long as I lived I wouldn't have to worry about her leaving me.

(Thank you for reading this short and sweet bonus, and if it was bad, my bad THE PUBLIC WASN'T ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO SEE THIS 👺 and voting, you did remember to vote, right?👁️

Ah, anyway while I have you here why not let me go off on a bit of a tangent. THANK YOU! I started writing this for myself and downloaded wattpad again after a few years of not having it, JUST TO UPLOAD THIS! I posted a (very cringe) story years ago, and it never gained traction. I was surprised when this one did but very pleased. Wattpad is my safe place and having people like you all to enjoy my story brightens my day! <3 happy juneteenth btw!

P.S if you love cleo, definitely make sure to take care of yourself this week. mwah mwah she sends you kisses.)