🩸First Kill (pt.60)🩸

(smut warning, tread lightly, almost immediately :))

~March 10th 2040~

My life was beautiful. Theo was in eighth grade, and Melanie was in her first year of high school. Cleo was still perfect, still making me paint her nails every week while she watched reality TV. Except, she'd grown out her hair a bit and began to straighten the few layers she had inwards at the tips. She looked different, a little bit more feminine, a beautiful kind of different.

We were curled up on the sofa, her hand was resting on my thigh. I was sitting with my legs crisscrossed, mostly tuned in to the spring cookie bake-offs playing on TV.

"Marine."

"Yeah?"

Cleo's hand traced my thigh before fiddling with the hem of my skirt. Blush shot up to fill my cheeks.

"You know the children will be on break after today?"
"Y..." I cleared my throat, "Yeah."

She smiled but didn't make eye contact with me, only looking down. Her cool fingers began to slip past my skirt, heading up for the band of my underwear.

"Shouldn't we get a little time in?"

"Wh-what?"

Cleo looked up at me with a dreary smile. Her thumb ran around the edges of my lips. "My little naïve girl, you know exactly what I mean. Don't be difficult," she trailed her finger up my jaw and gave me a small tap on the nose.

Nervously, I gripped onto her collar and pulled myself onto her lap, straddling her waist. "Do it."

"Do what?" she whispered, her voice deep but bland.
"Do me."

Cleo took her time to lift both the tops I'd layered on above my head.
Shivers crept down my spine like delicate icicles as she trailed her singular index finger down my bare chest. She went straight through my cleavage and down to the last inch of my waist, just where the band of my skirt had sunk down to.

She leaned in to kiss me, letting her electricity transfer through our lips, now pulsing through my veins.

I yanked her t-shirt over her head, breaking the kiss and allowing her chest exposure.

She pulled me close until our breasts pressed against each other. My nipples had already gone hard.

"Fuck, give me that," she breathed. She immediately craned her head out for my neck. Her fangs pierced through my skin, and I could feel the desperation radiating from off her.

"God, Mistress, make me feel good," I moaned.

She leaned back, her lips tainted with a red stain. "Give me the part of you that needs me most."

Dripping, I pulled my skirt below my ankles and let it drop to the floor, although it was difficult due to the position I was in.

"Good girl, I've got it from here."

I knew my underwear would be stained with my neediness for her.

Clinging onto her upper arms, I put my chin on her shoulder and tipped my head to the side, my mouth pressed against her ear.

"Please don't punish me, Mistress."
"Now, why would I do that?" Her voice was raspy and I could feel her breath stimulate my neck.

"I'm just such a whore for you."

I could nearly feel her stop in her tracks, "I'll see if my girl is in need of punishment soon enough."

With a small squeak from me, she pressed two fingers to my wet core through my bottoms.