1

Nunew's pov:

"We're going to be late Nhu how long does it take one to shower?''asked Nat as he paced back and fourth impatiently.

"I'm done!,''replied Nunew as he barged out of the bathroom and immediately grabbed his bag.

"It won't be professional to show up to work with no shoes Nhu.. sometimes I feel like I have to remind you everything,''

"You're the best Nat,''the dark haired boy said as he kissed his best friend's cheeks.

"You've barely taken anything will you be ok?''

"It's ok I'll have breakfast in the office now let's go,''

"Wait your door!are you exhibiting your house to a robbery attempt?''Nat said as he shook his head.

"Rightt,''Nunew said as he rushed back and locked his door.

***

Zee's pov:

I checked my watch as I got out of my car.
I looked around for that familiar bike but it wasn't in sight.

"He's late..again,''I whispered to myself as I locked the car.

"Won't you just cut the boy some slack?all this is new to him and no need to be so stone faced all the time,''said Max as he approached him from behind.

They've been best friends for years and they practically grew and made all these foundations together.

Max knew about his best friend's cold facade ever since that incident took place years ago.

"I won't take advice from you and actually I didn't ask for it,''

"You'll end up with no employees at this rate,''

"I'll get more,''he said as he disappeared into the building.

Nunew's pov:

"The boss will be very pissed..I dare not imagine of the punishment he'll come up with this time..I stayed in the office up so late last time that my back practically needs a chiropractor,''said Nat as we got off the bike.

"I don't care and for all I know he can go screw himself,''

"Nhuu don't say stuff like that you know how he comes out of nowhere,''

"Maybe he is a ghost...that would actually explain a lot and the only thing that needs a chiropractor is his annoying face tha--,''

"Nhuu!''Nat shoved my sides as he pointed directly behind me.

"Oww that hurts Nat!I've told you not to hit me countless of times..what is so important behind me that you had to shove your elbow i-''

I was met by a broad chest with a defined suit.
I didn't have to look up to know who it was.

My head was fixed on one place and I didn't have the courage to look up to him.

"I take it you were referring to my face.. we'rent you Mr Chawarin?''

"Err-- absolutely not I was referring to Nats face..weren't I Nat?''I said and Nat nodded his head in agreement.